bioshock delta replica HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
new vegas = win :D also have you tryed resining the foam work? i don't know how you did it but resin will eat foam unless you give it a hardcoat of some sort?

ya i know resin eats foam, but thats why i covered the foam in the poster board. the foam is just on the inside of the posterboard to give it thickness.

hey guys! just letting you know but i would realy like for you guys to point some more things out that need to be fixed! it would also be great if you could tell me how to fix what you think needs to be fixed!

so, today ive done alot of work on this thing. ive made the front 3d, and also the outer rim. i also finished up all the details on the actual "helmet" so then it was time for paint and weathering! i weathered it to about where i want it (i made add some green platina on to it later...) and i also painted it with the accurate colors from the game. now i have to add the tube, tank,lights, and the thing the little sister stands on. also, i might actualy make a little sister from a manequin or large doll to go on my back. i will of course make the dress and make it look like a little sister. add a bit of extra coolness to it yknow? anyway, here are the pictures. the pictures no way give any credit to what all ive done though, it looks so much better in real life. if anything needs to be fixed just tell me!

bioshockhelmet003.jpg

bioshockhelmet004-1.jpg

bioshockhelmet005.jpg

bioshockhelmet006.jpg

hey guys! just wanted to say that i would realy appreciate it if you guys told me what you think about this! i know that im not that popular of a builder and bioshock isnt that popular between you guys, but i would still like it if you told me what you thought about it! :D

so ive started working on a delta replica costume here latlely, and heres how far ive gotten.so heres the problem, i am trying to replicate this costume, and the path im going down seems right buuut there are some people who MIGHT beg to differ. i would realy like to know what you guys think needs to be fixed on it so far, so "would you kindly" comment on this? it would be GREATLY appreciated! btw, heres my referance picture

Ok well your on the rigt path. The first thing i would tell you is to get padding For the helmet, Not for your head but for your sholders. That way its snug and will looks larger on you. Also as for the suit go buy and dicky's one peace suit. That will get you on your feet any more help just ask.

Ok well your on the rigt path. The first thing i would tell you is to get padding For the helmet, Not for your head but for your sholders. That way its snug and will looks larger on you. Also as for the suit go buy and dicky's one peace suit. That will get you on your feet any more help just ask.

the padding has been taken care of. my dad and i just bought some and were planning on putting it on the shoulders, front, and back, because this thing is huge on me. and yes the dicky's suit is a great idea, ive been looking at one on ebay thats made out of blue jean material. looks like it will fit delta, and thats what im going to put the leather pieces on.

the padding has been taken care of. my dad and i just bought some and were planning on putting it on the shoulders, front, and back, because this thing is huge on me. and yes the dicky's suit is a great idea, ive been looking at one on ebay thats made out of blue jean material. looks like it will fit delta, and thats what im going to put the leather pieces on.

Ok when you add the lether make sure toput some fluff in them to bluk it out a little more. This will give you the look you want, also it will be light on you. How is th drill comeing along?

Ok when you add the lether make sure toput some fluff in them to bluk it out a little more. This will give you the look you want, also it will be light on you. How is th drill comeing along?
Pretty good. It's not anywhere near being done so it's not nearly as good as the helmet, but it is at a good starting point.

Your build is looking great dude!
I agree lol, I know it wouldnt be accurate but, could be cool to stick a pressure gauge on there somewhere, just my thoughts lol, Definitly looks like youve put some work into this, thats a BIG helm lol Keep it up bro! - Jp

I agree lol, I know it wouldnt be accurate but, could be cool to stick a pressure gauge on there somewhere, just my thoughts lol, Definitly looks like youve put some work into this, thats a BIG helm lol Keep it up bro! - Jp

actualy, he does have a pressure gauge on his arm so dont worry, there will be a gauge on there! it would look cool on one of the tanks on the back though.... might actualy add that.. hahaha and yes its freaking gigantic! thats why im going to wear a muscle suit under my suit to make me look HUGE!:D

so for those of you who havent played bioshock 2, in the game, the main character delta (the suit im building here :p) has a choice in the game to either adopt the little sister from the big daddy he has just killed, or he can harvest her. when you adopt her, he puts the little sister on his back and carries her around to gather adam. so i was thinking and it would be realy cool to have a little sister on the back of my helmet, holding on and her eyes lighting up with little LEDs. does anyone have any ideas of what i could make her out of? i was thinking one of those life size childrens dolls, but with lots of things done to it to make it look like a little sister....

I think the lifesize doll thing is great! I would reccomend drilling a hole in each of the doll's eyes to put in LED's then open up the back and put the wiring there then fix it together so you can easily open it and close it (maybe magnets?) so that way you can change batteries easily. Also have you started on other parts of the armor yet?

yes! the drill base is finished, and the belt base is finished! also the diving thing he has hanging from his helmet is about to be finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back