bioshock pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roceifin

Jr Member
LOOK AT SECOND POST! THE BIOSHOCK ROSIE PEPAKURA FILE IS THERE

is there ANY bioshock rosie pepakura files anywhere? i found one picture but no link to it and thats the best i got, ive looked everywhere,that i could find. does anyone have a file or know where i can get one? i built a rosie costume in 2009ish but it had some qualities i would rather improve on using pepakura. i can unfold so i can use 3d models. also if you have any other bioshock files you should post them so that other people can find them and end there life time search for a bioshock pepakura file.

okay i got a 3d file from jeddychan, and unfolded it all day yesterday. it is basically the dome parts. but every other part is there, i put them off the paper this will need resizing because i didn't have my mm measuring tape with me. bioshock rosie(modeled by Jeddychan, unfolded by Roceifin).pdo

if you want any other part unfolded i have it, or you can find it. this may be the only rosie file known on the internet.
316397_247352685316402_100001250183950_714236_621515745_n.jpg

haha thanks. the parts are all actually really big, and the smaller ones you probly dont need in there with pepakura.like the bars or the gage on the tank, that would look soo much cooler if it was real..i made a Rosie costume and it hurt my back alot so i tried to find a file..made this and im hopeing it will eliminate any back pain. it also wasnt round at the top.

so wait how big is this? Like is it armor or is it just a 3d modle? Either way thank you for doing this.BTW I have all the art books if any one wants them

It's about 30ish inches tall. So just a model. But you could probably make it bigger by rescaling and use it for armour.

-GundamLoki

Last edited by a moderator:
i still like the idea of getting a Rosie big daddy helmet. 2nd best looking big daddy with the 1st being Delta. if there is a possibility that the helmet could come as a separate pepakura file it would be a amazing download. just remember, with the Rosie the back is part of the helmet so the only real problem you will have is weight on the rear but that can be sorted with padding and a few straps.

this message goes out to whoever could do this. would you kindly do this for us all?
^-^

Just thinking it through, for anyone who wants to make a Rosie, i would recommend trying to make a wool rib knit bodysuit. it may be expensive but the look sure shows off. now, it may be itchy, to solve that problem you could wear some long johns or some coveralls underneath or even sew the bodysuit to the coveralls. just looking at detail really and thought i might put a idea out there.

Sorry for the large bump, i hope im not in trouble for this, but i am not 'skilled' at unfolding, i just know the basic stuff. i would like to have it just be the helmet but i didn't have luck with what i tried. If anyone wants to edit it and fix it please, PLEASE, do it because i am still interested in building a better Rosie suit.and that IS the helmet, its just got the other parts way offgrid, so you dont print them. i couldnt get any other 3d file to unfold, so i did my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back