Blue Team chat-prepare for the 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I want to be on the Red team. Maybe Adam and Red could start one. In the words of Red v. Blue. Blue Sucks. (Not really guys you're doing the right thing)

Go RED!

No, Please, Not again...

We already have "Blue Team" that is already starting to die.

Personally I don't like the idea of a RED or a BLUE team or ANY team for that matter. I just prefer the Idea of a 405th rather then having 15 3rd party spinoffs to go with it.

These are the 405th forums, not the Red Team Forums or Blue Team Forums... I don't beleive adam would make a seperate forum or actually support any thing similar to the 405th beside it's self here.

Sorry.

-Doom

This was from the Red Team topic... I find that it should fit well here. I don't think "Blue Team" or any other similar will Ever be offical here.

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome,im interested in joining,me and a friend are working on armor and weapon props,but they're still works in progress,just tell me if there are any requirements,thank you.

Doom said:
This was from the Red Team topic... I find that it should fit well here. I don't think "Blue Team" or any other similar will Ever be offical here.
-Doom

I fully agree, I dont think the focus here should be making "red" and "blue" teams but getting the 405th official

to be frank I really dont see the point of a red or blue team personally

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back