Blueprints/schematics for any UNSC weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKrole

Jr Member
So I am brand new to making all these props and such and was wondering if I could get a little help. Is there anyone out there that is willing to post some schematics or blueprints of some UNSC weapons such as the assault rifle, sniper rifle, rocket launcher, magnum, SMG, etc? It didn't matter what halo game the design comes from but it would be prefered if it were not from Halo CE. Also if a thread was started like this already I'm sorry I couldn't find one and just let me know. Much appreciated!

if you're using foam check with dafrontlinetrooper's face book page. he's got blueprints of UNSC and Covenant.

Do you know of anyone who basically has the print out for pepakura (or however you spell that). I would download the program and print them myself but I have a Mac and can't download it, unless there is some kind of alternative.

When it comes to blueprints, do a search for "WizardofFlight" here on the boards. He made some of the best blueprints that I have seen. I actually used his when I designed my 1mm sliced Magnum.

Would I be able to just print these off of the computer (a friends window computer) or would I still need to download pepakura?

I assume you mean the H4 weapon schematics that Cr4zyDav0 posted? If so, then you would be able to just print them, because they are PNGs, which are image files. Basically the only things Pepakura uses are PDO and OBJ. Also, Pepakura is free, you don't need to pay $30 or whatever it is. That's only for saving and exporting.

But the problem is I have to by a program to run the same things a windows computer will run because I have a mac. Unless you mean theres a way i can run pepakura without having to download anything else.

Ohhh... guess I didn´t read closely enough. In that case, yeah, no way to get pep on a mac without downloading anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back