Bluerealm - Done With My Armor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing work! just a question is it pretty easy to move your arms around with it on? cause im having some problems with moving my arms around when i have the chest piece on

If i would have lost my Mind i would say you´ve find a Way how to extract Armor out of Videogames (or do you?)^^

Looks very very very.....hundred Times later...very great! How much? :cool:

o_O

I gave up checking his helm thread a while ago, then I go into the molded armor forum and this is here.

By the way, it might just be my eyes, but I could've sworn you didn't have the handplates on the gloves in the pictures or the video.

You are simply an amazing artist. This is incredible.

However, I have a question for you BlueRealm. I watched your armor-making video online and in many of the stills, you have mat board (or some kind of white paneling) on many of your clay sculpts. What purpose does that serve?

Amazing work!

Ixius

WOW, that is some amazing work you got there, and to be unpainted looking as good as it does makes it even better.

You my friend deserve a dancing cat

Wow. That has to be one of the best looking full suits of armor I've ever seen. And it's not even painted yet!
Definitely my favorite, DEFINITELY good work.

Come on guys!! LOL

He did a really great job but, but lets not get carried away like the thing is perfect.. :lol:

Dear CPU, BlueRealms armor is perfect LOL! Maybe not exactly in-game perfect, but doesnt that full suit of armor look like secks to you? I'm sorry but I doubt anyone can top Devin's skills :cool:

Holy Crap. Im never not getting on this site for more than 24 hours. this is amazing bluerealm. and your less than an hour away from me.

Crappy pic, but here is a glimps of the paint job...

paint2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back