Bluerealm - Done With My Armor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The undersuit is made of upholstery leather and custom molded rubber pieces along with some nylon and padding. The parts are custom so everything you see was sewn or molded.
If you had read through the thread you would have seen this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeshan said:
How do make the under armor piece ?
sorry don't want to wast my time

If you really wanted to know, then you wouldn't think that it wastes your time looking through this thread.

Master Chief, is it you? :D

Bluerealm, you really made me totally speechless. :eek:
You really have done an absolute masterpiece with your armor. It looks really great! Great job!

Man that is just incredible...i..you..how...:eek:, i'm just speechless at the awesomeness of that suit o_O. The underarmour looks perfect as well :D. makes me want to get back to work on my armour. I just hope i can get mine to look even half that good ^^

This is brilliant, second to none, even the Chief himself would be amazed.

Ok I'm hooked, I must know what materials you use to form the armour. What do I need in order to mold like that?

Well I wasn't going to add to the chois of awesomeness going on...but I couldn't stop. This is absolutely amazing. When I start crafting my armor I hope I come even 1/10th as close to this level of Awesomeness.

im ashamed to wear my armor to D con if your there because there would be no contest still glad to actually see this completed after what 2 years was it? i forget but just yeah its amazing

Your armor is absolutly amazing!!!!!!! When I first saw it Is was like: thats some pretty sweet photoshop!! but then I realized that it was you and then I was even more shocked when I realized it was real. Sorry to be a wet blanket but theres only one thing I see wrong. Please correct me if I'm not right, but you didn't make the vents on top of the helmet??? Why not??

he started this when halo 2 was out and that was the only reference he had at the time

Now you just have to wait for a ten year old on youtube to leave you a comment offering you 150 bucks for it :D

Great work. There's nothing comparable to that. Mind letting us all in on how long the whole thing took? It's been awhile, that's for sure. Hard work pays off.

crackhead09 said:
he started this when halo 2 was out and that was the only reference he had at the time
Oh, ok, thats why. Thats amazing detail for having started before halo 3 was out!!!!!! Great Job!!!

Oh... my... GAWD! BR, that is the kewlest suit of MJOLNIR armour I've ever had the privliege of laying my eyes on! ;)

I honestly can't find a single thing wrong with it, imho. I can only imagine how much kewler it is to see it in person.

Now, I'd like to think I'm pretty good at the whole prop-building thing given the eight years I've been in this hobby, but damn... I'll admit I'd be hard-pressed to come anywhere near the calibre of work you do. Truly an astounding achievement *bows*.

Like Zaso, I'd be interested in knowing just how long it actually took you to finally complete this masterpiece ;)

SPARTAN II said:
Like Zaso, I'd be interested in knowing just how long it actually took you to finally complete this masterpiece ;)

Ask him... he'll tell you three years.

ahh man thats gorgeous! great work! i hope mine comes out that good. highly doubt it though. pretty sure ill screw up the fibre glass part lol. or bondo. either way. ill probably ruin mine :p

your suit has what a lot of novice suit makers dont have, continuity. it looks pro all the way through. nothing looks half arsed, from the sizing to the sanding/painting and finishes with the undersuit. you get my vote as one of the best suits ever frickin made that Ive seen. and ive been scanning all of your suits with my beady eyes for reference to paint from mwah ha ha haaaa...
---chris

Finnish_Spartan said:
Microsoft should license your suit instead of Rubies!

-FSS

Yeah, because you can definitely mass-produce something that's a product of three years' worth of labor.

I mean, it'd be freaking awesome, but mass production would take away some of the quality of the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back