Bluesharpie's armor Update:10/31/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesharpie

I started building my helmet at the beggining of October. I printed out Pepakura and made a big cardboard helmet held by tape. I made a second helmet, this time I scaled down and used poster paper and elmer's glue. It was too small so I got cardstock and hot glue. I made a helmet in between and it was perfect. I used the scaling thread to scale the rest of my armor. I started resining and fiberglassing this past week but i'm not sure if I can finish. I live in Hawaii and it's raining off and on, so i don't want to leave my things out. I'll post some pictures when my camera's done charging. But I want to finish by Halloween.

update: Ok I got the top of my armor complete now to do the bottom part tomorrow (they're still in cardstock form, no resin on it)

click to view my pics!
http://melvintomas.googlepages.com/masterchief

update 10/29: I need more fiberglasss, more brushes and more paint. I need to wait for my brother to get home so he can take me get more suplies

update 10/31: I finshed my armor yesturday and I went out today

Truely No joke thats the best armour ive seen yet ... ive only been here for like 2 days though so ive seen like what .... 7 peoples amours lol? o_O

Awesome looking armor! Did you go to Waikiki for HALO-Ween? I was standing around DFS. My armor is not quite done, but I really wanted to wear it in Waikiki. I posted a couple pictures here, but most are in my personal blog (www.regularguyblog.com).

RegularGuy said:
Awesome looking armor! Did you go to Waikiki for HALO-Ween? I was standing around DFS. My armor is not quite done, but I really wanted to wear it in Waikiki. I posted a couple pictures here, but most are in my personal blog (www.regularguyblog.com).

Nah, I just went walking around kapolei. I was just waving at cars and stuff, best halloween ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldnt believe the look on the kid's face when he saw you! :)

your armor is SICK! same with the AR.

you are my idol lol. sick video, you rock, props 2 you man!

bluesharpie said:
sorry to double post but I want some feedback on my progress so I need to bump to first page.

Kind of...no its better than mine is so i think its good. The shape is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back