boot fitting looks funny to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sl0Py0

20160217_160622_resized.jpg20160217_160734_resized.jpg20160217_160747_resized.jpgFor some reason, this does not look right to me, What do you guys think? this is not my shoe of choice either, just for reference.

do you have the shoes that you will be using? to me it looks fine, the shoe seems a little smaller compared to the armor pieces but that could be me

looking at reference pics it looks fine. the shoe might be a little slim but honestly it all comes down to aesthetics right?

looking at reference pics it looks fine. the shoe might be a little slim but honestly it all comes down to aesthetics right?
ok cool it just looked off to me but on to the next one.

- - - Updated - - -

do you have the shoes that you will be using? to me it looks fine, the shoe seems a little smaller compared to the armor pieces but that could be me

not yet think i will be looking for some old solider boots or something. Thanks for the input though. always helps

Just remember a few things......1) you will always be your worst critic. Nothing will be exactly as you see it in your head and be as good as someone else's build (green grass and all). 2) after the suit is fully built, people will be so enamored w/ it, small imperfections will be over looked. 3) who is going to look at your boots at a con and say "hey man, your boots look funny?".

Boot looks great bro, it's just Builder's OCD kicking in. It only looks odd right now because it's not in context with the rest of the armor, making it look slightly too large.

Looks good. I agree. On my suit I took a lot of creative vision. No one ever notices. Very popular. It looks great. Show more pictures if you got them.

It could just be the angle of the picture but it does look like on the front piece and the top piece that the right is a bit longer than the left. Like what the others have said, try it on the actual shoe/boot you plan to use and It'll look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back