Boris And The Stigs Gfx Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the stig

Welcome to Boris and The Stigs GFX Shop.

You may request an Avatar or a Signature here.

We are friendly and there is no certain post count you must have to request, we are 100% Noob Friendly.

There is one restriction though, I dont mind adding other text, but the Signature i am making, is precisely for THESE Forums. If i get a request that is completely different to youre actualy display name, then i will ignore the request,

One other thing... Halo/Armory related only....

However, when you are to request, we want a very detailed explanation of the signature.
Not just "Can i haz a sig of masturcheef"

So we've made a form

Text:
Font:
Main Color:
Secondary Color:
Image Render:
Background:
Background Style:
Font style/Color:

You must copy this exact form and write in the details.

IMAGE RENDER:
Now when i say "Render" i dont mean, a random picture of google images, i mean a Render, Being a picture with a transparent background.

Go to planetrenders.net, and find the render(s) you want.
To view the render full size, it will ask you to register, dont bother, i am registered, link me to it, and ill get it full size.

If you have any problems with the signature, then be sure to let us know, and we will fix as soon as possible.

The Stigs Work:
SpartanSignatureattempt2.png

EliteHalowarsAttempt.png

Frosty.png

LordDraconicall.png

Boris's Work
Final_NH.gif

DiabloIISig.gif

Wall-ESig.gif

FinalBoth.gif

GoW_Sig.jpg

f-15_eagle_sig.jpg

Your Request should be done within 24 hours from when we have replied, as we have other stuff to do than make sigs all day...

So get requesting!

Now if you don't understand some of the things on the Request form then this is the MINIMUM that you must put for us to do the request.

Name of Sig:
Render:
Color Scheme:
Text:

If the request isn't in at least this form then we won't do it. Sorry but I have school and work to deal with and if I can't understand what you want at a glance then I won't try to do it.

I don't mean to be rude or mean...but Life comes first...gfx later on the list. :/

But anyway....GET REQUESTING! xD

Spartan 226
Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a point.

If you do not supply us with a suitable render, from planetrenders.net, or uploaded yourself. then we will ignore the request, unfortunately, i dont have time to be cutting out renders for sigs, i just make them.

box o crayons said:
Text: Si Vis Pacom Para Bellum
Font: typerwriter
Main Color: black
Secondary Color: red
Image Render: punisher skull
Background: http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2004_The_P...unisher_012.jpg
Background Style:
Font style/Color

Link is not working,

And We need a Render from planetrenders.net you cant just say "Punisher skull" we need the exact render

Spartan061:
Wokring on it now

This is a Finished Request for GraveRobber.

GraveRobberSig.gif

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>
GraveRobberSig.gif
</div>

Hope you like it...it took me forever to find something for the Explosion...but I never did find one that fit...so I went with my gut instinct on this one and...well there it is... :)

Spartan 226
Boris

Hey, guys love your style on Sigs. I was wondering if you could do one like Friendly's and Crazy. If you can't I'll understand that it's to much work anyways, here you go. Thanks.

Map: Last resort(Dark alley way)
Weapon: Sniper (Right in the begining of fire)
Secondary Weapon: Shotgun
Helmet: Hayabusa
Left Shoulder: Security
Right Shoulder: Hayabusa

Body: Mark VI (What ever Original MC is)
Background: Kolonel KoRn-X17 : My Insignia http://www.bungie.net/Stats/halo2emblem.as...mp;fl=1&m=1 , Kolonel KoRn-X17 and the text from GoW. And Thanks again.

HaloFreakX, sorry man but your request IS too hard to make....I can't take all thoughs peices and put them together like that....I'm not that type/style of Graphic Design Artist. I could hower, do a Sig of a Spartan Sniping...I'll make one and see if you like it ok :)

Sorry for the bummer....but I'm straight forward when it comes to GFX :/

Spartan 226
Boris

lol I use Photoshop CS2 (before I upgraded) and now Photoshop CS3. :D

Its a great program to do Graphic Design in ;)

Spartan 226
Boris

A free alternative is Paint.NET (although some functions are different/missing, it works well enough for my limited purposes, I created my current sig myself with it. Seeing as you guys won't do it and the other guy just stole something and added text, it was the best I could do.)

Okay, well I still have another good one.

Image Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-4905

Down the middle if you could make it like a Jagged blade barrier between Nilsson and Techno Viking also maybe if you could cut out all of those people in the back and buildings.

Move Nilsson over to the left some and put Mattias on the left side and Nilsson on the right.

Techno on the left and Viking on the right. Like this text here on the Almighty Techno Viking when his name is mentioned

Top: Vikings 4 Life.
Also if you could change the background to suit both. If the Vikings 4 Life could be looking kinda aimed back in the 3D sorta sense, and look fiery... One Heck of an mouth full :eek:

For now can't think of anything soo... Yeah, I can't think of anything else..

oO'

I'll see what I can do...but don't expect what your asking for because its too complicated to do as a Sig. I'll make one with strictly the stuff you wanted in it....to show you that there'd be no more room for any graphics that really make the Sig come alive ok

I'll Stick to Nilsson for the Final Sig though cause its a Render which is easier to work with. I'm sorry man really...but its all just too complicated...but I said I'd try...and Try I shall :)

Spartan 226
Boris

Boris said:
oO'

I'll see what I can do...but don't expect what your asking for because its too complicated to do as a Sig. I'll make one with strictly the stuff you wanted in it....to show you that there'd be no more room for any graphics that really make the Sig come alive ok

I'll Stick to Nilsson for the Final Sig though cause its a Render which is easier to work with. I'm sorry man really...but its all just too complicated...but I said I'd try...and Try I shall :)
Spartan 226
Boris

i thought we agreed halo only?

There could be some execeptions, i dont mind not making halo related, but his username and the name on the sig, they are completely different, we make sigs for THIS community, not to be used anywhere else, only make a sig if it has HIS username in it, this isnt halo related, or his username, so this obviously wont be used on these forums, which is besides the point.

That goes to you aswell HaloFreakx If you read the first post (Which you didnt) it explains that it must contain your 405th username (or something very similar), and its not halo related. we make sigs so you can use them here, we dont make them so you can just go to some other forums using our sigs.

If this is the case, then i will get frustrated and add my username or 405th.com to the sigs i make, so people know where they came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back