BR Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickb2325

I don't know how familiar all of you are with real guns, but is the BR based off of the HK G36? I collect guns and was at a gun show the other day and it looks almost dead on the BR without the mag in. It just has an open collapseable stock. If you got an airsoft version of this you could just fill in the stock and have a very realistic BR. There are different variations of the G36 here is a picture of one to give you an idea.

bigg36k.jpg

4_1099367312.jpg

no yhe g36k or ant other variants were based off for the BR this is what you're looking for
FN2000.A.jpg

and the FAMAS

I think the BR looks closest to the FAMAS or XM8 rifle. If the XM8 had a bullpup design, I think it would be spot on...

I think the FN2000 looks more like the AR from Halo: Combat Evolved. Even Robt McLees (He designed all the weapons for the Halo series.) thinks so.

U know I already have a project going on just like this. I have the exact same model except without the scope. ( by the way, u have a g36 C up there. The k is different in a lot of aspects. The c is just the commando version.) Anyways. I'm trying to figure out a way involving a mold or something. It's kind of hard though cause I have cheap chinese-made one. If take away too much stuff it might fall apart. anyways...woot. I might just go for a pep ar instead

UNSCCO said:
U know I already have a project going on just like this. I have the exact same model except without the scope. ( by the way, u have a g36 C up there. The k is different in a lot of aspects. The c is just the commando version.) Anyways. I'm trying to figure out a way involving a mold or something. It's kind of hard though cause I have cheap chinese-made one. If take away too much stuff it might fall apart. anyways...woot. I might just go for a pep ar instead

The letter "C" in G36C means compact.

Last edited by a moderator:
crackhead09 said:
no yhe g36k or ant other variants were based off for the BR this is what you're looking for
FN2000.A.jpg

and the FAMAS
That things like 300 bucks tho man

SPARTAN405 said:
The f 2000 is most similar to the BR only if you add a g36c style carry handle on the rail.

Yeah, that's true. Except I think an XM8 rail/ carry handle's more accurate, the c's is way off.

you want to go with the FAMAS because the BR is bullpup meaning the magazine is behind the triger and you also should consider the FAMAS because of it shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back