Broke My Arm Now With Xrays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread need a little bit more Gore for us Hard Core Members. ;)
al%20gore.jpg

never broke a bone in my body, even though i can throw myself around like a rag doll.... and the countless times i fell out of trees...

i think one of my friends broke their middle finger... lol i can imagine the X-Rays :lol:

hope it gets better!

Cheers,
-John-

Well, hey. look to the bright side, you didn't break your elbow joint. But that still gotta suck. I broke my right arm in the same place but not playing football. I was jumping off sum stairs at a party. But I hope it heals up nicely man. ;)

Thanks everyone. Im feeling better and better....
My fingers are relly swelling up though... normal?

Your fingers should swell alittle but not too radically. If they turn into dark red/purple sausages...call the doctor.

Your break looks pretty clean, it should be a quick heal.

I love how bone cells work :D

Ouch, sorry to hear that. I know how painful they can be, I break bones all the time. Broke my arm from falling off a playground, broke my toe when I ran into a wall, fractured my spine by killing my bounce on a trampoline, and fractured my ankle when some chick kicked me in the knee. I haven't had any lasting damage though, and neither should you.

One question though, from your x-ray, it looks like your arm's rockin' the U-shape, like where it looks like you have a dent in your arm. Is it?

Well lets see a detailed list of my injuries would be very boring so breaks...hmmm

Well lets see, I've Broken my right hand (and messed up that arm in the process) playing soccer....I've broken my ankle twice while running...the list goes on....I'm a very athletic nerd. :)

Indeed typing with one hand stinks. learn to be ambidextrous, its good for ya :p

Monstermaker13 said:
I cant play the guitar worth a damn anymore... but luckily piano is easy..... :p
Ouch, it looks like a severe one too. I have never broken a bone, not even a fracture, and I do some pretty dangerous stuff, like jumping out of second story windows for some fun. So either I have had some of the bio augmentations that the Spartans had, or I'm just lucky. I'm guessing the latter.

@MonsterMaker: I know of a band where the lead singer/guitarist had a similar injury, where he couldn't reach over the fretboard of the guitar. So he plays the Ukalele (sp?) now, and it sounds pretty cool in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
MisterChief said:
Ummm, I'm all for protecting the environment, but random?

MisterChief: the joke is GORE... Al Gore...=.... break a bone Gore...... it's Gorey lol......

BlacRoseImmortal said:
MisterChief: the joke is GORE... Al Gore...=.... break a bone Gore...... it's Gorey lol......

Ding ding ding! Points for Miss Kelly!

OUCH!! Sorry to hear about that!! I hope you feel better!!! It looks like it is pretty serious break, but clean.

Well, MM, the drummer of Def Leppared only has one arm but he is one of the greatest drummers of all time!

A question for everyone who had a break (and wasnt knocked out ^^) it kinda feels like notrhing right? Its hard o explain though... Kinda like its more of the shock that hurts.... because its on the inside of the body.... I dunno hard to explain....

Ill get my cast off somewhere around 20-4 days before Christmas... =[

Sometimes I feel like typing in full sentencees like now, and sometimes Ill feel like typing in short phrases, so sorry if I dont make sense sometimes... (7 minutes to type this post! >.>)

BTW everyone thanks for your support, it sucks though, I took art and tech ed this semester,,,

I wish it heals fast, when i was 7, someone pushed me down when i was driving a bycicle, i fell into a ditch, my elbow twisted 180degress. My bicep and forearm, literally broke off each other (skin stayed intact though).

I was transferred through 4 hospitals, and it took me 3 months before i could leave to home. After that i still had to wear a plaster cast and 2 metal spikes drilled into my elbow to hold it in place, for 6 months.

im lucky to have my arm :(

Get well soon, i dont want you to experience what i had.
-FSS

ps. Practice your typing skills! You might break the left handed typing speed guinneess world record some day =D

Keegan said:
No my left hand is broken. =]
But ouch, =[
All fractures are as horrible (unless it's a hair in the x-ray, lolololololol.. J/K, you cant even see hair in the x-rays)

-FSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back