Broke My Arm Now With Xrays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fractures hurt worse than full breaks... and hairline fractures hurt more than just fractures lol. it's like the paper cut affect... i would rather cut a huge gash into my arm than to get a teensy papercut on my finger lol

It's all in the cells... you kids should take Anatamy and Physiology courses... it's facinating to finally figure your own body out lol.

they offer anatomy at my school, but im goin to college for film, not medicine. I get enough from my mother.

well Keegan, that sucks bad, at least it isnt a compound fracture, and the bone hasn't shattered too bad.

lets see....i have broken my nose, hairline fractures in my shins, forearms, feet, i slipped a disk in my lower back, pulled most of my back muscles, uh...all in the name of martial arts :p

oh, never went to a doctor, so it probably healed improperly. i know my shins are all lumpy. its cool.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Fractures hurt worse than full breaks... and hairline fractures hurt more than just fractures lol. it's like the paper cut affect... i would rather cut a huge gash into my arm than to get a teensy papercut on my finger lol

It's all in the cells... you kids should take Anatamy and Physiology courses... it's facinating to finally figure your own body out lol.

Hairline fracture AND nearly a full crack on my wrist at the same time. That's worse than just a hairline fracture. And it f***ing HURT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee thanks fur sharing... ^^

Anyways Good news n bad news/

Good news is that I got my hard cast today.

Bad news is my Ulna isnt staying in line so Im going to need pins in my arm. It keeps shifting around.

I hate this stupid bone.

That looks like it hurts! O.O

I've only broken two bones of my own.. at the same time. And my nose. lol It was a long time ago, second grade I believe. I was playing, ironically enough, Mat Ball when it happened. I was running from one base to another and slipped, or something that caused me to fall, and it was either catch myself with my hands, or my face. I chose the latter. When I slammed into the wall, my left wrist was bent back and, I don't even remember how many times, it was fractured, broken, or bruised, I had a fracture running half-way up my forearm. As for the right hand, a bone in my thumb was fractured. It felt terrible when it first happened, I fell over. I got back up, trying to figure out what had happened, and realized I couldn't move my hands... I sat out the rest of Gym class... but never told anyone exactly how bad it hurt. I probably hurt myself more doing that, than hitting the wall did. No one noticed that they were broken, until I got home, and my Mom saw how swollen my wrists were.

I spent the rest of the night in the hospital, the first few hours I had to let the swelling go down, the others were getting x-rays, and casts. :/

I broke my nose by jumping towards a metal trycycle, trying to stop it, and I 'did' stop it... with my face.

Those fractures were by far the worst pain I've ever been in.

Crap, taking the pins out will hurt like f***ing crazy!
Well, it did for me. The doctors forgot to give pain medication, and the pins where so well stuck in to the bones.
That the doctors had to call the Janitor to help removing the pins. REMEMBER TO TAKE PAIN MEDICATIONZ!!

-FSS

Finnish_Spartan said:
Crap, taking the pins out will hurt like f***ing crazy!
Well, it did for me. The doctors forgot to give pain medication, and the pins where so well stuck in to the bones.
That the doctors had to call the Janitor to help removing the pins. REMEMBER TO TAKE PAIN MEDICATIONZ!!

-FSS
I definetley will be asleep when they put them in and take them out. Its just afterwards Im worried about, Because they will be stuck in my arm for 1 month. Srsly, Ow.

Keegan said:
I definetley will be asleep when they put them in and take them out. Its just afterwards Im worried about, Because they will be stuck in my arm for 1 month. Srsly, Ow.

They put you arm up in a kind of fish net Chinese finger trap for your hand, then they get pliers and turn-pull them out.

When they took out my pins I had no anesthetics, no pain medication of any kind.

Didn't hurt at all, so dont worry. :D

Ow! Jeez your arm is completely cracked in half! I fractured my pinky playing football once lol. It hurt like hell though, it bent out of place and got fractured in 3 spots, had to have a full blown arm cast just for a finger. But on the good side I can now almost bend it completely sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back