Brotherhood of steel power armor because FALLOUT 4 IS A THING NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final3ch0

So basically i need foam friendly pepakura files of a full suit of T-45d power armor. Anyone have any links?

Was that the model in the trailer? Looked glorious. I think I'm gonna do the new Pip-Boy after my BR85. :D

Does anyone happen to have all of roadwarrior's T45d files? I have the ones that were in the file archive, but I cant seem to find the file for the longer version of the shoulder plates, and everytime i try to download his .zip file on 4shared it gives me viruses, so I can only assume the download link has been corrupted.

It looks very much like T-45d armour and as this was the first iteration of power armour according to the Wiki and it is most likely to be used as the setting seems to be before the great war.

9up9h1u.png
snipped out of the trailer.

Does anyone happen to have all of roadwarrior's T45d files? I have the ones that were in the file archive, but I cant seem to find the file for the longer version of the shoulder plates, and everytime i try to download his .zip file on 4shared it gives me viruses, so I can only assume the download link has been corrupted.

If you ever find those I would love the link. I am starting off on a suit but there are so many bits missing or with dead links. So far I am getting busy with the files we have and I may look into trying to get the models out of the game somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back