Brute Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
xalener said:
The brutes aren't as hairy as you think. In fact, they seem to have less hait than us. (only it's vere long in the few places it is)

I'd suggest making a muscle suit, then putting trash bags on them to look like skin. Paint with latex paint, adding more texture while you do that. Find a furry fabric, and stitch it on (Torso and, legs and arms only, this is for the fine hairs.)
After all that, do an old fasioned brute mask, using thousands of online tutorials. Punch some hair on that. And voaleh...eh (can't spell) A naked brute.
How to get in or out is your problem. Weapons, props and armor are also your problem :roll: . (or link's. I'd love to see a B-shot from him)
I'm not commanding anything, I'm just telling you exactly what I'd do. (and hopefully will.)

you right because if you look at the shoulders of that picture, it does look like skin and you can see the same on the fore arms, and the shin area.

Heres a thread that has a picture of the brute shot, it aint much but its a start.

http://www.mjolnirarmor.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2597

Last edited by a moderator:
if you're good with a needle, you can make the Fur suit by using dark cloths that look like animal skin(not fur) and then place the appropriate fur colors in the right spot, as for the head.... you can use a scary monkey mask? And you could always do a chieftain like the picture above, so you would only need to make the eyes

good luck!!!!

:D

i always thought brutes were hairy?
go play halo 2 again (i know, it's painful :roll: ) and look at Tarturus.
He's got what looks like white fur.

-

well... donkeys.
why not get that pleather-like stuff from Walmart in the crafting section and sew it into a costume?
You know the big rolls of cloth and fur? They have like brown, black, red, ect colors of pleather.
It could help you out.

i found a brute, it might be halo 2, though.

halo2feature3_elite_1089451304.jpg

Sarge Christi said:
i found a brute, it might be halo 2, though.

halo2feature3_elite_1089451304.jpg
Yep, its a Halo 2 brute, they've been totally remade, again
Go for the Halo 3 brute, it'll be easier to do then a Halo 2 brute because you won't have to mess with all that fur and such, mainly just making armor, an undersuit can also be made if you're good with a needle and know a few tricks. good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back