Brute Spiker Prop (in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pencil torch? well in the mean time im just going to prototype it in foamcore ill post pix probably tonight maybe tomorrow

Nice work, keep us updated. Yeah, watch those blades, and check that seat before sitting down,lol.

arright tiny update

completed the upper and lower shrouds (no details on them yet) and the hand gaurd post more soon

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

hah thanx guys for the kind words. i know it looks a little shoddy right now because of the foam core but im going to get my hands on some plasti-card and kneadadite and essentially plasticize it...ultimately it will be molded (four part mold) and cast in plastic

tehronin said:
wow i said it first and i dont get acknowledged ?!

rofl

actually no you didnt say it first like 3 people said it.

link4044 said:
i know those blades there from The Chronicles of Riddick, but it looks great keep it up bro

tehronin said:
lol riddick blades

WanderingRon1n said:
looks cool. like the chronicles of riddick blades you're using.

Last edited by a moderator:
hah well ive been well rooted out... i cheated with the riddick blades :( but today i should start some of the main body detailing so...ya ill try to post pictures later.

hey you can use anything you want...im not saying that you cheated, its what you have

o yea link i just remembered, on the box that u shipped the nades in, on the inside it said

LK440

BUT IT WAS PRINTED ON IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back