Bugs with Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastSpartan

Sr Member
I got a few bugs with Vista, and I need help

1st. Firefox stopped working. And yes, my internet is working...
It told me that Firefox is "unable to open the page"

firefoxii3.jpg

2nd.

Media Player
Translation : "The file wmploc.dll have the serial number xxxxxxxx.6336 but needs this one xxxxxxxxx.6344 to open the file"
mediaxz8.jpg

But I downloaded the lastest version...

3rd. Tonight, my PC bugged and told me I was the owner of an illegal Vista copy. I couldn't open my session. The problem is that I HAVE Vista. I paid, and I have the cds.

Erf, I hate it.

Help? :cautious:

Registry errors which cause most problems cant really be blamed on the operating system, I get problems, scan, and boom, my PC is fast, bug free, that may not be the issue, but a few things.

1. in media player, it may not recognize some file type in the folder and may not work well with it, so it gives you that error, I had a similar error when I had a certain type of file in my documents back then.

2. firefox beta 3 is out, it's buggy, so if your using that, I wouldnt blame vista, because if your internet wlan is showing it is connected, I'd check your modem and reset it, or check the webpages you are visiting, they may not be working.

AoBfrost said:
Registry errors which cause most problems cant really be blamed on the operating system, I get problems, scan, and boom, my PC is fast, bug free, that may not be the issue, but a few things.

1. in media player, it may not recognize some file type in the folder and may not work well with it, so it gives you that error, I had a similar error when I had a certain type of file in my documents back then.

2. firefox beta 3 is out, it's buggy, so if your using that, I wouldnt blame vista, because if your internet wlan is showing it is connected, I'd check your modem and reset it, or check the webpages you are visiting, they may not be working.

1. Using .wmv, or listening DVDs.

2. Firefox 2.0

And how do you clean your Registry errors? I'm using CCleaner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Registry mechanic works for me, and spybot search and destroy, and avg anti virus, these 3 programs have kept my windows XP installation running for the past 5 years without reinstalling, PC still turns on and off quickly, and handles anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back