Build Master Chief Armor BY Haloween!!! LOOK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, I would easily follow that schedule, unfortunatly, it's pretty much impossible to skip school and sit like a zombie for this, my parents would never allow it.

Although, there is a 50/50 chance I can make it, I have the biceps and thighs hot glued together. I am half-way through the chest, all I gotta do is glue the folded parts, I will start on the helm afterwards, the other parts will take less time.

If all goes well, I will have maybe several days to resin, fiberglass, sand and detail, and paint.....is it possible?

I started on the 15'th of october, because I found out about this site in late september, did my research for two weeks, and had other things that HAD to get done before-hand...so I got an excuse...but meh

Yodajammies said:
Quit yer jobs! Give up your social life! Get your costume done!

405th represent!

Amen! Except quitting your job part. Because either one, your social life will boom with fascinations of, "how'd you make that!?" to downers like, 'what a loser you spent all this time on a video game costume", but with a lack of social you shouldn't care about that now should you?

I drop kicked the last person who told me Halo was 'just' a video game.

Unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo is just a video game lol, sure it's fun as anything to have props, but you gotta realise that your life>halo

if halo ruins your life, what will you do when virtual reality is invented some 20 years from now and some new uber series is started where you actually are the main hero?

gotta think about it in the long run, that said, I told my friends that I would rather have a ps3 then a girlfriend, this being when ps3 was just around the corner to launch.

cell said:
Amen! Except quitting your job part. Because either one, your social life will boom with fascinations of, "how'd you make that!?" to downers like, 'what a loser you spent all this time on a video game costume", but with a lack of social you shouldn't care about that now should you?

I drop kicked the last person who told me Halo was 'just' a video game.

Unbelievable.

heh :)

Yeah, I get home from work at 6 and then spend the next 8 hours working on my costume. I might be close by halloween. Might just take a couple overnighters right near the end.

And wtf is this? Sunday? and I get called into work? Boo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back