Building The M6C Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotpapakilo

Jr Member
Hey guys, just starting a new thread about the M6C pistol I'm about to start. Just printed the peps out and about to get started on it!

nice, clean pep on the mag

and its funny, when i did my assault rifle the first thing i did was the mag haha

you should edit your post and put both pics in 1 post.

On topic:

It looks great, If I finish my AR, Im gonna work in this pep.

Schaeden said:
I did it like that so I could have more posts, not gonna lie, trying to get off noob status

Try not to double post, because moderators will give you warnings, and If you get alot of warnings BANHAMMER!!!

If you wanna get out of noob status try to be more active with the community, Instead of double posting in your own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Schaeden said:
How is it a double post when they are two different pictures?? answer me that, and quite frankly this is my build thread... shouldn't it have pictures of my progress??

When it's back to back posts within three or so days it's considered a double post and against the rules, that's just how we do things here. If you have to reply to multiple people or add more to a post it's best to use the edit function.

Also double posting specifically to increase your count can result in warnings and possibly get your count adjusted, just FYI

Ok my bad folks! :) Just trying to build me some halo stuff lol

Queen said:
What's the scale on this thing?

I used a picture to scale it off of and it ended up being like 375mm in width (length of gun based on 3d model). I cant tell if its too big or not. The grip fits in my hand which is a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back