Burn Baby! Burn!! Oh...the fourth grenade has been revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
halo pc the flame thrower IS POWERFUL one second on a person u die and they die to along with the other team members in the warthog :mrgreen:

So I'm guessing they're scrapping the Senital Beam for the return of the flamethrower.
Shame.

I might have been the only one...but I really liked the Sentinal Beam. Pinpoint accuracy, high beatdown (on par with that of the rocket launcher), and quick to drain shields. Practically an impromtu shotgun. 1 to 2 seconds of continuous fire and your opponants shields are as good as gone, then follow up with a quick beatdown.

O Sentinal Beam,
I will miss thee.

Sarge Christi said:
'Course, if you read the article, it says that they (the flamethrowers) aren't good against people.
What is their purpose? :Steve:

Well against other people maybe not but it should prove effective against organic lifeforms such as vegetation to drive the enemy into narrower passages if there numbers are to large
idk im thinking all war like and technical

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the FT will be most becoming when used again the infectious-type Flood. I'm interested to see if the FT will light the vehicles on a flaming-ball of death.

i mean i like halo 3 and everything but its just not halo anymore it doesnt feel like it i like the spartan laser but whats up flamethrower flame gernade mauler elephant wtf?

:agree:

Without a doubt, everyone wanted a halo with some new weapons, and new vehicles. :mrgreen:
Matt's right, they're just expanding their horizons. And I am super thrilled to to a crack at Halo 3 the day it comes out!!!

So...does that mean you gonna get it a day later than us, because your in Singapore? :shock:

And, I think Bungie is trying to appeal to a broader group, that's why they are adding stuff like this into the game.

Actually, i get it 12 hours before you guys. ;-)
I saw Harry Potter before people in the states get too.

That's awesome, means you'll be playing before me....damn 12 more hours of experience to you...
That's cool since you'll be on my team anyways
;-)

Yea like i saw transformers in indonesia on june 28th, which is 6 or 7 days before it came out in the US. we're one day ahead over here in Asia. In the US its one day back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back