Burn Baby! Burn!! Oh...the fourth grenade has been revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
they shoulda left the flame thrower like on halo for the pc, instead of it being in 3rd person view and lame 3 sec bursts.

Leadingspartan said:
i mean i like halo 3 and everything but its just not halo anymore it doesnt feel like it i like the spartan laser but whats up flamethrower flame gernade mauler elephant wtf?

Hey it says Halo combat evolved

Last edited by a moderator:
FIRE!

YAY!

I love to play with fire. Even in RL :notme: !

But now its in Halo...man, H3 is getting better by the day...

Sarge Christi said:
'Course, if you read the article, it says that they (the flamethrowers) aren't good against people.
What is their purpose? :Steve:
he meand he is too merciful to burn them to death. He doesn't want them to go through THAT much pain.

The fire looks good to me.
FlameOnTopNews.jpg

This isn't even done, I can tell comparing it to the fire in the preview.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just cant wait to use all the weapons...the mauler, radar jammer, the rengeneraor, gravity hammer...I just hope they put a night vision back on the sniper rifle...hell the new vehicles...the hornet...th prowler...even the elephant.

It won't/can't be a new n00b weapon.
It doesn't do enough damage to be an effective offensive weapon.
Like someone said earlier, it's most likely there for flood control. :mrgreen:

I'll own all pyros, mauaahahah!! :dee:

who cares if it is a noob weapon imma kill u wit it, besides when u kill someone really bad they always call u a noob. and they are nerds 4 saying noob. no offense 4 yal noob users

Like most said we want the Flamethrower to be able to light Warthog into fireballs of :death:

Fire+Halo= Fun!

i really want to see some one use it on some one else and see the opponent running around on fire, that would be cool

thank god im part viet. i get halo 3 for like 50 cents and i get it like 7 days early. (2.00 dollars(american) in vietnam and you will have 1 million dollars in vietnamese money)

didnt know your part viet, me to. and i think your getting your currency mixed up, 1 USD = 16,000 VND, and i should know since i am currently in vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back