Buzz bee plasma blaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been discontinued unless any store has one last holy grail still on the shelf, they have become extremely rare. You may be able to find one floating around on ebay more likely than here, but odds are wherever you find it it will be highly overpriced.

I lucked out on one for my daughter here last year, and it arrived on Halloween day. I searched for roughly a month before I was able to grab one from a member here for only $15. I can tell you I have never seen one in Toys R Us or K-Mart which was another place that sold it. You might be able to get one from a member here, and if I didn't have another year of daughter wearing Halo suits I would gladly sell you mine. Post a thread in classifieds, and good luck!

i have been searching for this buzz bee gun for about a year now

ive been serching for one for about a year and i had no luck:(,if you are willing to sell it i would be more tyen happy to take it off your hands depending on the price!!!!!:cool
I lucked out on one for my daughter here last year, and it arrived on Halloween day. I searched for roughly a month before I was able to grab one from a member here for only $15. I can tell you I have never seen one in Toys R Us or K-Mart which was another place that sold it. You might be able to get one from a member here, and if I didn't have another year of daughter wearing Halo suits I would gladly sell you mine. Post a thread in classifieds, and good luck!

ive been serching for one for about a year and i had no luck:(,if you are willing to sell it i would be more tyen happy to take it off your hands depending on the price!!!!!:cool

not how things work around here man, please read the rules before you break them in your first post

Will pay $50 for this gun, but if you guys don't have the gun, could someone at least guide me through how to build an assault rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back