C2E2 2020 Info and Roll Call: Feb 28th - Mar 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm so hesitent to go to Giordano's. I'm just thinking: "Every's heard of it and knows it's good" So I think that it has the possibility of being packed. 'Last thing I want is another HOD incident where the first people there wait over an hour for food.
I entirely agree on this statement as well. No matter where we go there will be an ahead of time confirmation of our table/crew size for that night. Otherwise, the location will still just depend on what works for everyone.

Nearest Giordano's to the con is 13 min North or a closer one is 6 min away but I have a sneaking suspicion it's gonna be packed the closer it is to the con

Nearest Giordano's to the con is 13 min North or a closer one is 6 min away but I have a sneaking suspicion it's gonna be packed the closer it is to the con
Thats why we will attempt a reservation, that way we know we wont have to wait, hopefully it works, but no matter what we do I would like a sit down place, places like Portillos are nice, but I would personally prefer something a little nicer than fast casual if you know what I mean.

but I would personally prefer something a little nicer than fast casual if you know what I mean.
Well if you want nicer than maybe we should try a different pizza place? G's is a popular chain so there's a lot of them, but IDK most of y'all are set on Giordano's. This is Chicago so there are other pizza places.

Well if you want nicer than maybe we should try a different pizza place? G's is a popular chain so there's a lot of them, but IDK most of y'all are set on Giordano's. This is Chicago so there are other pizza places.
By nicer i meant something that wasnt fast food, Giordanos was suggested mainly because they have a large menu with options other than pizza for those who may not be feeling it

I think it's been that long since I've been to an out of state con lol. After the crew fell apart reenacting took over for the cons unfortunately.

Pic? Idk what I'm looking for in the mail.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back