C2E2 2020 Info and Roll Call: Feb 28th - Mar 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosebud he4thbar you guys rock! Making our lives so much easier! We will call as soon as we get to the hotel (currently at work like a responsible adult :cry: )

Can it be tomorrow already?

I know we're not voting on dinner, but I'll put mine down for Pizano's. They have Toasted Ravs on their menu.

It's also within walking distance it seems.

Okay planning on taking metra to Union station and then either shuttle or uber from there. Only issue is the bag I have for my armor is a big one. Is there anywhere I can stash it? I don't want to make my pack mule lug it around :lol:

Okay planning on taking metra to Union station and then either shuttle or uber from there. Only issue is the bag I have for my armor is a big one. Is there anywhere I can stash it? I don't want to make my pack mule lug it around :lol:
Not sure if there's anywhere to stash it. But if you're taking the metra in you could also take the green line all the way down. Start from Kennedy stop and go to McCormick stop

Not sure if there's anywhere to stash it. But if you're taking the metra in you could also take the green line all the way down. Start from Kennedy stop and go to McCormick stop
Yeah, the CTA has a more conveniently placed stop but the commute will be longer from where I am. Metra saves me more time and I want the extra sleep :lol:

The new photoshoot site will be held near the Skywalk towards the Hilton Garden Inn. There is a huge podium area, as well as a significantly large stretch of space that we will easily have access to and space for a large number of members. I will be updating info accordingly on the main post.

As for dinner at the moment, Giordano's is officially out of the question. I am in contact with the GA of Fatpour Tapworks to get us a space on Saturday. Otherwise, I am happy to either rock Pizano's, or as an option C we all grab food and congregate at a location with said food/doordash/etc.

We have made a audible call on dinner. Pow-wow style dinner being held at our photoshoot location will now be at 7:30pm instead of 9pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back