C2E2 2021 Info and Roll Call: December 10-12th (Chicago, IL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booooooo those are black out dates for UPS, may try and make the afterparty saturday, and the floor sunday, but i doubt ill be able to suit up

Looks like it's being delayed until the end of 2021 now.

I have to say that I sorta expected this. Though that means that it is more likely that I will be able to go (and that my suit is done).
**We are expecting our second child in early April so not sure my wife would have let me be a few hours away just a few weeks before the due date

If someone doesnt mind me crashing on the floor saturday night im down to uber out after work!

Please let me know ASAP if your attendance needs to be updated to reflect the date change.

I would love to go, but unless my work schedule changes (or im able to beg, plead and barrow) I wont be able to go to this one this year. Also probably for the best, cause i proposed to my now ex fiance last C2E2 and unsure if I'll be comfortable, especially with the mercs there. If things change though, Ill post again

It's possible that the wife and I will go. Won't know for sure until it gets closer I'll probably be in armor and she'll be my handler

Def going to be trying to go this year, last Con while in the military, and really want to end the year on a good note. I believe I'll be able to get the dates, and really would like to meet up, so ignore my prior post... haha

Freaking put me down! My brother lives North of Chicago, should be able to travel down without need for Hotels. Currently working on armor for FanExpo Dallas in September, will def have it ready before this. Ya'll are gonna have a transplant from the south coming up!

Freaking put me down! My brother lives North of Chicago, should be able to travel down without need for Hotels. Currently working on armor for FanExpo Dallas in September, will def have it ready before this. Ya'll are gonna have a transplant from the south coming up!
I'll be coming up from the south as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back