C2E2 2021 Info and Roll Call: December 10-12th (Chicago, IL)

KGSupreme

Unless that policy is changed I'm personally not going to go, i'll just wait for the cons next year to display my armor.
I'm going to go. Im visiting my brother and I've already bought tickets and set travel plans. I'll wear my armor and just carry my helmet around! If someone wants a photo I'll put it on for the opportunity then take it off afterwards. I understand that they want to see people wearing appropriate face coverings but past that it's a bit ridiculous

Soloakel

I'm going to go. Im visiting my brother and I've already bought tickets and set travel plans. I'll wear my armor and just carry my helmet around! If someone wants a photo I'll put it on for the opportunity then take it off afterwards. I understand that they want to see people wearing appropriate face coverings but past that it's a bit ridiculous
there is 2 ways to wear your helmet and still have your mask on

1: make sure that securiy can see the mask throght the vizor
2:just wear your mask over your helmet (yeah it may look weird but at least you can wear a helmet

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.