C2E2 2022 Info and Roll Call: August 5th - 7th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme know if you need good assets shots or anything! I put together a huge thread set a while back that RandomRanger managed of good in game shots of stuff. Could always update it with assets too! I also know that Nikoangelo has done some beautiful set design in the recent past and would maybe be interested too!
Would love to see those assets. Beats endlessly Google searching lol

NobleofDeath16 it might be worth adding a section for latest health and safety data to the first post. I noticed in a recent email that proof of covid vaccination will be required for all guests over the age of 5, and that may or may not impact some individuals' decisions as to whether to attend or not.

Health & Safety at C2E2​

C2E2 2022 is a fully vaccinated event for all guests over the age of 5, with a vaccine approved or authorized by the FDA or WHO against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required at time of entry. Guests younger than 5 must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated Guardian. We recommended, but do not require, that individuals under the age of 5 obtain a negative COVID-19 test result prior to attending C2E2. For more info, visit C2E222.com/Safety.

NobleofDeath16 it might be worth adding a section for latest health and safety data to the first post. I noticed in a recent email that proof of covid vaccination will be required for all guests over the age of 5, and that may or may not impact some individuals' decisions as to whether to attend or not.
Updated, thank you for letting me know!
Is this an event that sells out pretty quick like PAX East or does it have spare time? Don't want to miss out just in case.
No, this event I've seen people get 3-days the day before. Its rare that it sells out. but it definitely is not a con you can really do a lobby con for due to how they handle security roping and access.
Halo 3, ODST or Infinite
Apologies for the delay on assets as I have been in the midst's of a move. Ill be starting a dedicated thread some point soon regarding booth ideas and info.

And just to let everyone know, hotel blocks are open and it is HEAVILY recommended to begin planning with others your rooming situations. I myself have already gotten my room and packed it with people. I recommend the Hilton this year as Hyatt was whopping 456 a night price point, and Hilton is right by our photoshoot area for indoor shoot. I am in the process of ironing out an outdoor shoot location and plan to head up to Chicago the 27th to scout something out as I had done before. I urge all members to state their staying arrangements and see about splitting the costs with a friend or two!

I will be looking to room with some folks to help with the cost. If anyone has room already, or is looking to get one let me know. Just me and a crate, I don't take up much space.

I will be looking to room with some folks to help with the cost. If anyone has room already, or is looking to get one let me know. Just me and a crate, I don't take up much space.
As I am aware of right now Wayward Flood has a room he potentially may be able to help you with. As well as that, scorch may be looking into rooms himself to give us options for more people to come as well.

Your welcome to room with me. I have a 1 king bed room at the Marriott. Scorch can stay in there to if he wants. We can get a cot or stuff somebody in the bathtub.

Cuddle puddle on the king
More like snuggle bubble in the tub. Wayward Flood jot me down for rooming with you, then just pm me the split cost once we get closer to the date so I can make sure to have it for ya. Was just thinking I have a travel cot, but not sure if I can bring it since I'll be travelling via train and not driving, unless things change for travel or I can find a way to strap it to my crate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back