C2E2 2022 Info and Roll Call: August 5th - 7th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like snuggle bubble in the tub. Wayward Flood jot me down for rooming with you, then just pm me the split cost once we get closer to the date so I can make sure to have it for ya. Was just thinking I have a travel cot, but not sure if I can bring it since I'll be travelling via train and not driving, unless things change for travel or I can find a way to strap it to my crate.
What you arent driving the ghost?

More like snuggle bubble in the tub. Wayward Flood jot me down for rooming with you, then just pm me the split cost once we get closer to the date so I can make sure to have it for ya. Was just thinking I have a travel cot, but not sure if I can bring it since I'll be travelling via train and not driving, unless things change for travel or I can find a way to strap it to my crate.
Already then, that's 2 for the Marriott. I'm okay sharing a king but snuggling ain't my thing unlike Tesla and Monkey. A cot is $50 bucks but I can pack an air mattress in my truck. We might have more then just us in the room. I'm not sure moving my bulky 3d printed MkV armor and suitcase on a train/bus trip. I'm thinking of just driving 7h again like I did for outpost Chicago.

Already then, that's 2 for the Marriott. I'm okay sharing a king but snuggling ain't my thing unlike Tesla and Monkey. A cot is $50 bucks but I can pack an air mattress in my truck. We might have more then just us in the room. I'm not sure moving my bulky 3d printed MkV armor and suitcase on a train/bus trip. I'm thinking of just driving 7h again like I did for outpost Chicago.
Um excuse me, me and NobleofDeath16 snuggled last time. Tesla knows better haha

Normally I would drive, but with my truck no longer 100% reliable, and the ever rising gas prices, I'll just take the train. Only a $15 fee for my tote's size and a round trip ticket for the price of 1 gas stop. Plus I get to sleep the whole way which is a nice bonus. We can figure out sleeping arrangements later down the line.
Man you know you like being the little spoon!
And I'm the ladle cause I'm:
Deep ladel.png

Normally I would drive, but with my truck no longer 100% reliable, and the ever rising gas prices, I'll just take the train. Only a $15 fee for my tote's size and a round trip ticket for the price of 1 gas stop. Plus I get to sleep the whole way which is a nice bonus. We can figure out sleeping arrangements later down the line.

View attachment 315160
Man you are WILD for sleeping on a train. I don't trust people enough for a moment for doing that. But I'm glad you sorted out your travel needs! We are doing an air mattress in our room as well as some standing fans to combat the inevitable heat of a ton of people In a small room. And with multiple rooms we can consider separating up crates and such to not overfill space

View attachment 315160
Slight change of plans. I got a much cheaper room at the Hilton Garden Inn. Thankfully Noble mentioned the discount rates sponsored by C2E2 for hotels. It looks like they bought all the rooms so I was able to switch to the Hilton with everybody else. There are 2 queen beds so we can pack more bodies in their if need be.

There can be multiple opportunities for spooning!

I am planning on staying with my wife's cousins. but might end up changing to crashing somewhere. Wayward Flood - who has dibs on spots in your room?

I am planning on staying with my wife's cousins. but might end up changing to crashing somewhere. Wayward Flood - who has dibs on spots in your room?
Right now its just me and Benton. No idea if that will change soon. We where talking about having Scorch but he found a room elsewhere.

Our photographer from 2019, Garcia, will be joining us this year once more to run our photoshoots for the event. I have refined the list of required 405th shots to be more organized, fluid, and done early in the shooting process to allow other members to leave the shoot at their leisure afterwards. Please also plan for individual shoots as we had done last year.

I will be updating his info here today. Happy Wednesday everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know the health and safety protocols have just updated for C2E2 that can also be reviewed on the website at any time. to quote from said email;

"We are going to align with Chicagoland’s current Health & Safety regulations for C2E2 this August. This means we are removing the vaccination mandate and shifting our mask policy to a recommendation, not a requirement (unless required in certain panel or talent areas.) We may change our policy again, but as of now and considering our event isn’t until the late summer, we are comfortable aligning with where the rest of Chicago is. "

In addition they have chosen to open up a 14-day refund period for tickets for people that decision may have affected their reasons for going which is open as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back