C2E2 2022 Info and Roll Call: August 5th - 7th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey SSGLordBert ! I loved the STL you worked on; however I do hate to be the party pooper but any items like this have to go through Asgardianhammer before they can be used for representation of the 405th. He handles any media, logos, emblems, and the like that represent our community and we are very stringent on their use because of that.

Non-Regiment members can use things like the main 405th and 405th ODST logos that were made but anything regiment based is held for members passed their 50 posts/90 day mark and slated as official members of said regiments. I am more than happy to see everyone repping our stars and starches but I also gotta make sure I don't bring the hound dogs down on the regiment for not following proper emblem and media use and presentation.

We didn't know about the stuff going through Asgardian but we did know about you having to be an official member to rep your region. Also where do you go to see how many posts you have.

We didn't know about the stuff going through Asgardian but we did know about you having to be an official member to rep your region. Also where do you go to see how many posts you have.
All good! I'm not mad at anyone for it; just got to nip it in the butt for EVERYONE before anything else continues. We have had situations in the past regarding things like this that were not as fun to deal with. So to ensure everyone is on the same page it has to be clearly stated front and center.

You can see your posts either by hovering over your name and seeing the "Messages" information or by clicking on your profile itself. Makes it a good way to also get a feel for the profile maintenance and getting a profile picture up! :)

All good! I'm not mad at anyone for it; just got to nip it in the butt for EVERYONE before anything else continues. We have had situations in the past regarding things like this that were not as fun to deal with. So to ensure everyone is on the same page it has to be clearly stated front and center.

You can see your posts either by hovering over your name and seeing the "Messages" information or by clicking on your profile itself. Makes it a good way to also get a feel for the profile maintenance and getting a profile picture up! :)
10-4 totally understandable and yeah haven't decided what to use for a profile pic to many choices lol. Not sure if Bert is busy or not but I sent Asgardian a dm to get the all clear

10-4 totally understandable and yeah haven't decided what to use for a profile pic to many choices lol. Not sure if Bert is busy or not but I sent Asgardian a dm to get the all clear
Please always feel free to run these things through me as well; I am here to represent you all and I would much rather be yelled at for something than for anyone here to be yelled at for something. LOL

Please always feel free to run these things through me as well; I am here to represent you all and I would much rather be yelled at for something than for anyone here to be yelled at for something. LOL
Hahahaha I'm military I'm used to being yelled at but yeah no it makes sense. But hey at least we know for next time.

Hey SSGLordBert ! I loved the STL you worked on; however I do hate to be the party pooper but any items like this have to go through Asgardianhammer before they can be used for representation of the 405th. He handles any media, logos, emblems, and the like that represent our community and we are very stringent on their use because of that.

Non-Regiment members can use things like the main 405th and 405th ODST logos that were made but anything regiment based is held for members passed their 50 posts/90 day mark and slated as official members of said regiments. I am more than happy to see everyone repping our stars and starches but I also gotta make sure I don't bring the hound dogs down on the regiment for not following proper emblem and media use and presentation.
Yeah my bad. I did reach out to asgard, and he did say the same thing of course. Thats why i was saying something in my post about guidelines. The last thing I want is someone getting in trouble. Havent been here long and I already like all you guys. lol I also did go ahead and delete the picture off the post. I can delete the full post if you need or want me to Noble

Yeah my bad. I did reach out to asgard, and he did say the same thing of course. Thats why i was saying something in my post about guidelines. The last thing I want is someone getting in trouble. Havent been here long and I already like all you guys. lol
Its all good my guy! I recommend just taking that post down or editing it out. Rather everyone know now than know after they get in trouble.

So far I have my helmet being sanded and getting ready to prime it and paint it. My chest is done just need to prime and paint.

Attachments

• 20220702_164123.jpg
    20220702_164123.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back