C2E2 2024 Info and Roll Call: April 26th, 2024 - April 28th, 2024

Potluck Choices

• Total voters
While at least a subset of us try to roll for the Photo Challenge Game and take prompted photos, given we have so many people, is there anyone here who'd be interested in trying to do the entire list of 100 photos over the weekend? Assign a handful of photos to each person to account for the solo achievable vs group photos and see how many we can get done over the course of the weekend. No one would be required to participate of course, but for anyone who wants to.

While at least a subset of us try to roll for the Photo Challenge Game and take prompted photos, given we have so many people, is there anyone here who'd be interested in trying to do the entire list of 100 photos over the weekend? Assign a handful of photos to each person to account for the solo achievable vs group photos and see how many we can get done over the course of the weekend. No one would be required to participate of course, but for anyone who wants to.
So what is the photo challenge remember im the old guy i might have missed it while i was napping lol

So what is the photo challenge remember im the old guy i might have missed it while i was napping lol
It's linked in the post as well, but more info at: Convention Game - Photo Challenge | Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community - 405th

Basically the actual game is you roll a d100 or use a random # generator 7 times and get your numbers (any repeats == reroll). There's a list of 100 photo prompts that you match up your rolls with the prompt of those numbers.

For example if you were to roll a
14 -> 405th member(s) sleeping
49 -> Halo: Memorial firing squad (e.g. Halo 3 end credits)
10 -> Group Photo, Rockette line or Red Rover
38 -> Halo: Spartan trading weapon with ODST/Marine

and so on.

yess that sounds like an amazing plan

It's linked in the post as well, but more info at: Convention Game - Photo Challenge | Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community - 405th

Basically the actual game is you roll a d100 or use a random # generator 7 times and get your numbers (any repeats == reroll). There's a list of 100 photo prompts that you match up your rolls with the prompt of those numbers.

and so on.
I'm down to do that again it was fun

and so on.
I'm up for this! Sounds like a good time

Also forgot to list that I'm 100% boots on ground now! I know it's already listed but I posted that on the discord and not here on the form... so for the official records let it be shown everyone's favourite Scot in the 405th... (the only active one of like 5 at most) is attending!!!! RAAAAAAA ALBA GU BRATH!!!

I’d love yo do this! Count me in!

Yes I want to 100% participate in this

Sounds like fun! Count me in!

IMG_7060.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back