CALLING ALL NEVADA, MONTANA, IDAHO, COLORADO, UTAH, and WYOMING MEMBERS. ROLLCALL NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CALLING ALL NEVADA, MONTANA, IDAHO, COLORADO, UTAH, and WYOMING MEMBERS. ROLLCALL

Spartan Westwood of Post Falls Idaho reporting for duty.

Re: CALLING ALL NEVADA, MONTANA, IDAHO, COLORADO, UTAH, and WYOMING MEMBERS. ROLLCALL

I'm active lol Just in the middle of a big build and moving right now

For those here posting...we need to decide on our regiment name. Mountain is our first real go to, as it encompasses Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, and Nevada... and Montana has mountains too... but the CO 501st is called the "Mountain Garrison" and as well, Utah is the "Alpine Garrison".

We want to try and come up with a Regiment name that if we ever make printed materials IE: Banners, Cards, loot, etc... that we won't be mistaken with the 501st group.

One of the ideas I had, is the Csongrad Regiment. In the Halo Universe, Csongrad is the mountain CASTLE Base is built into on Reach... where Chief first receives the new MJOLNIR armor from Halsey...

So lets brainstorm guys...we need to get this ball rolling!

I know its basic but I do like Mountain Regiment. I do like the idea of a logo with a mountain with the howling wolf. "wolf pack"

Few possible names.
Menachite Regiment- Housed underneath Menachite Mountain is the secret ONI CASTLE Base (Refered to in First Strike) (clearly there is a differnce between the game and book :D)

Visegrád Regiment- I like the idea of using a location from Reach.

Highland Mountain Regiment- Moutain range on Reach.

Going in a differnt direction:
Rocky Moutain Regiment
Black Flash Regiment
Coldstreamers Regiment
Evergreen Regiment
Mountaineer Regiment
Timberwolf Regiment

MOUNTAIN REGIMENT IT IS :)

Just for lack of better terminology and ease of distinction between the 405th...Mountain it shall be... but first we need to provide an accurate members list to the admin... so this list is good Neather... But we do have some members who while they haven't been active here on the boards for 30 days, they have been participating with 405th events, ie the DC Parade and etc.

Like Tim405th, and my little lady Hydra.

So lets go back, and take anyone in these regions who have been on in the last year... so last login of dec 2013 or later...

(fyi, just edit your post and add them in there)

Logo idea: Mountain with the wolf. I saw something similar. I'll post a link when I find it.
eDIT:LINK TO WOLF. http://i.imgur.com/UVu3t4A.png
INstead of the circle use hte triangle for the mountains or just add a mountain range behind it in the circle.

lol, well the biggest thing we need to worry about, is actually getting the regiment going ;)

when the charters are constructed and the basis of the actual group is made by the staff, we will then begin those aspects ;)

lol my bad. I get a little ahead of myself ;)

Nice to see Halo costumers in Idaho, mostly in the Boise area! It gives me hope for when I come home!

I am currently in Southern California Pacific Region. However, I am from Caldwell and I am hoping within the next year or so to be moving back to Caldwell. It would be great to have some fellow UNSC out there and perhaps events to attend!

Yes, there are no boundries, you will always be welcome back to Mountain... UNLESS YOU F UP.. .THAN YOU ARE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE....

But seriously, we look forward to the triumphant return!

Updating the list now. So apart from the list, anything else I can do?

BTW Tree City Comic-Con would love to get some 405th members out for it. (17-18th October). I know its short notice but if we can get some cards made up I have a vendors both I woudl be happy to host some stuff at.

As well guys and gals... we now have our own forum in the Regiments section, so feel free to head there and get to posting fun stuff! I already started it!

Yes, there are no boundries, you will always be welcome back to Mountain... UNLESS YOU F UP.. .THAN YOU ARE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE....

But seriously, we look forward to the triumphant return!

LOL, thanks! I am really hope that sometime in Mid-2015 we are there. My wife and I wanted to be there early this year or, even this summer but, we are tying up some medical loose ends for her.

I definately look forward to meeting you all someday and trooping Tree City Con! Very excited for that. When I last lived in Idaho the only convention I recall was an annual Star Trek convention in down town Boise.

I will definately be keeping an eye on your boards! If yall put up a Facebook group, I would love to be a part of it!

That is our next step currently, we have our Mountain Forum up now guys, so if you have events and whatnot, make sure to post them there. But we will get a facebook page going here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back