Can I please get some help? -Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sepheus 13

Hello,

I have run into a problem while working on my armor, and that problem is I only have Pepakura Viewer and I'm not allowed to flip models around (ex. I need a left Reach thigh by Rundown) I tried searching for a lefty version but Couldn't find any. If some one could take the file and save it as a lefty version and PM it to me or just post it here. That would be great and would help me ALOT.

Thanks, your friend
Sepheus 13

P.S. Ignore what I put here, Turns out I already created a armor progress thread.. Ha. I just Forgot about it. I will probably revive it in the near future.

Once again thanks.

getting designer is worth it either way in the future you might find it usefull to save your pieces. and i thought you couldn't scale with viewer?

That is correct, you can not scale with the viewer. THe designer is $38.00 easily worth it considering how much each of us gets out of it.

Best thing as stated before is get yourself Pepakura Designer from the website. You can use most of the tools necessary without a Password/key. Although, if you are intent on making lots of replicas etc then get yourself a key, well worth it in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back