Can somebody print me some Colonial Logo stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MepeS11

The printer I use refuses to work well with sticker paper, I have some left I can give whoever, and some money for ink...I've given up trying and wasting the paper... :( Printers hate me....it's a curse.

Ashuraa
Benton188

Ashuraa and I do not have a color printer anymore. When our last ink jet gave up the ghost on us we went over to a black and white laser printer. Believe me I have been muttering about it recently as well. Ashuraa was going to try and due some vinyl ones on her cricket cutter but the tolerances are so tight between the letters in the logo that the cricket cant cut it either

I have my visual display people in my company in my corner. They are going to try and put our colonial logo on stickers as well as the 405th. As soon as they have some printed I let everyone know.

Before we go to far guys we have to make sure that Division gives the ok. Let me pass this up the chain

Those look just fine to me Ashuraa and Dirtdives..Division approved.

I thought it was free use as long as not for profit?

Members are free to use the 405th Logo and Regimental logos for their own personal use without needing an ok from Robert, Asgardianhammer the DIO. However as soon as you create large amounts, like 3 dozen, and especially if there are to be a promotional item, needs an ok for the use of a 405th logo from the Division Identity Officer.

Members are free to use the 405th Logo and Regimental logos for their own personal use without needing an ok from Robert, Asgardianhammer the DIO. However as soon as you create large amounts, like 3 dozen, and especially if there are to be a promotional item, needs an ok for the use of a 405th logo from the Division Identity Officer.
Thata what MepeS11 and I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back