Can you get this medal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome, I love killpocalypse and killemanjaro... once though in halo two i got a perfect 25 kills against my cousins (not online...) i forget what it said but i remember it was AWESOME ;-)

My highest rampage was 52. No kidding. My friend insulted my mom, really badly too, and I kind of blacked out. All I could see was my section of the screen, and apparently my face was twitching uncontrollably. I slaughtered him in that game. I don't remember the awards though...

yea i blacked out once too when i was playin halo.....should never be let alone w.plastic bags again...ever

all horribly lame joking aside. highest rampage on live was 8...no idea what that translates into but hell it was fun

Sorry for double-posting...

hapakid88 said:
all horribly lame joking aside. highest rampage on live was 8...no idea what that translates into but hell it was fun

My highest rampage was 5, now its 20. Telling ya man, energy sword pwns.

Last edited by a moderator:
My highest rampage in a real game was about 40 kills in a row without dying. What's amazing is that it was in a REAL game at a halo party against a bunch of my friends who are actually good at halo. The best part was their comments when they heard my TV say that. Stuff along the lines of "OMFG WHO THE F*** GOT THAT?!?!".

my best is 42 kills in 3 minutes. sniping with the pistol (halo 1)

but my RECORD is about 50 with a ghost

and i can consistantly get 20-30 kills with a sniper

WanderingRon1n said:
i hate vehicle wh0r3$ :eyepatch: hahaha they get annoying. and even more annoying when you only spawn in the center of coag.
im hurt

/emo

ShadowSniper said:
My highest rampage in a real game was about 40 kills in a row without dying. What's amazing is that it was in a REAL game at a halo party against a bunch of my friends who are actually good at halo. The best part was their comments when they heard my TV say that. Stuff along the lines of "OMFG WHO THE F*** GOT THAT?!?!".

Ya, my new spree is 30 kills in a row, and it was during a real game of halo with people that are really good. My spree ended at 30 cause some guy shot me in the back with a rocket. YA NEVER SHOOT A MAN FROM BEHIND!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back