Not open for further replies.

TurboCharizard

RXO and BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Stream Team
Member DIN
S068
A listing of all upcoming events within Canada that members have expressed interest in. RSVPs are included in individual event threads. If you would like to have an event added so that more members can see your planned attendance please let Schankerz, ZiggyGrimm or myself know so we can add it.

April
Calgary Expo - Calgary, Alberta - April 21st - 24th

May
Otafest - Calgary, Alberta - May 21st - 22nd

June
CoVaCon - Comox, British Columbia - June 18th - 19th
Drumheller Photoshoot - June 25th

July
Montreal Comic Con - Montreal, Quebec - July 8th - 10th
Anime North - Toronto, Ontario - July 15th - 17th
AniRevo - Vancouver, British Columbia - July 29th - 31st

August
Animethon - Edmonton, Alberta - August 5th - 7th
Otakuthon - Montreal, Quebec - August 5th - 7th
Fan Expo - Toronto, Ontario - August 25th - 28th

September
Edmonton Expo - Edmonton, Alberta - September 16th - 18th
Capital City Comic Con - Victoria, British Columbia - September 23rd - 25th

October

November

December

Last edited:
I have plans to be at CCEE all 4 days, though I will have obligations with the Star Wars groups on most days. I am trying to keep most of Friday and Saturday clear for mostly Halo though!
Anyone else?

I have plans to be at CCEE all 4 days, though I will have obligations with the Star Wars groups on most days. I am trying to keep most of Friday and Saturday clear for mostly Halo though!
Anyone else?
There is a thread with an "attending" poll here!:

Event links updated for the Drumheller Photoshoot and Capital City Comic Con

I've updated the list for Anime North and Otakuthon, valkydesigns or teneuom would you like a thread setup to help coordinate folks who are going to the respective events?

There is also Fan Expo in Toronto, August 25-28, 2022. I know some mentioned the intention of making an appearance.

There is also Fan Expo in Toronto, August 25-28, 2022. I know some mentioned the intention of making an appearance.
Do you recall what day they intended on going?

So far I know PaiganBoi NewBrody will be around for Halo stuff for Fan Expo, PaiganBoi any place you’d like to meet up? I think we did Union station last time but let us know what you’d like!

BlazedStarbon were you thinking of hanging out with us goobers for the whole day as kind of a handler role? Or will you be joining us in one of your other cosplays to partake in shenanigans? Either way let us know where you’d like to meet up as well!

Anyone else that’s coming on Saturday let me know if you want to meet somewhere here as well.

So far I know PaiganBoi NewBrody will be around for Halo stuff for Fan Expo, PaiganBoi any place you’d like to meet up? I think we did Union station last time but let us know what you’d like!

BlazedStarbon were you thinking of hanging out with us goobers for the whole day as kind of a handler role? Or will you be joining us in one of your other cosplays to partake in shenanigans? Either way let us know where you’d like to meet up as well!

Anyone else that’s coming on Saturday let me know if you want to meet somewhere here as well.
I always suit up at Union and walk down. Meeting there would good.

This is my 1st year attending Fan Expo, so I'll be relying on everyone else to know of good spots/things to do for shenanigans outside.

I'll be in armour myself, but I'm at a hotel that's connected to the convention centre, so I'll meet up wherever people prefer. My Saturday is pretty free right now aside from wandering to record vids for my CMVs for YT, so I'm down for just about anything. Just give me a time & place!

(This goes for the entire weekend, not just Sat.)

I'm always a default handler regardless of being in costume, so I can still be everyone's eyes/ears & con-mom if needed, lol. I remember saving a few people over the years, so know that everyone will always be safe & taken cared for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back