Canadian Regiment Events 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my 1st year attending Fan Expo, so I'll be relying on everyone else to know of good spots/things to do for shenanigans outside.

I'll be in armour myself, but I'm at a hotel that's connected to the convention centre, so I'll meet up wherever people prefer. My Saturday is pretty free right now aside from wandering to record vids for my CMVs for YT, so I'm down for just about anything. Just give me a time & place!

(This goes for the entire weekend, not just Sat.)

I'm always a default handler regardless of being in costume, so I can still be everyone's eyes/ears & con-mom if needed, lol. I remember saving a few people over the years, so know that everyone will always be safe & taken cared for.
There’s a park right outside the convention centre that’s basically right under the CN tower that’s great for photoshoots. You’ll find tons of cosplayers hanging out there throughout the day so I’d highly recommend we check that out with you!

There's a chance I might be at fan expo... still figuring out accommodations but if I'm there the same day as you guys I'd love to meet up too!

Eyy awesome! Let us know when you do and we’ll make plans to meet!

Gonna be up there Friday and Saturday! Probably not gonna be in costume Friday, it's my first convention so I want to take in the atmosphere. I'd love to meet up with you guys Saturday when I have the suit on! I'm driving in from out of town and was planning on suiting up in the parking garage. I'm good to meet anywhere, anytime :)

Gonna be up there Friday and Saturday! Probably not gonna be in costume Friday, it's my first convention so I want to take in the atmosphere. I'd love to meet up with you guys Saturday when I have the suit on! I'm driving in from out of town and was planning on suiting up in the parking garage. I'm good to meet anywhere, anytime :)

Excellent news! If you’re in the discord we can chat there to arrange a meeting place once we’re there! We’re still figuring out exact timing of arrival etc.

Well hello there strangers!

I may try to make it down. I have never been to Fan Expo but have always wanted to go. My armour may be in pretty rough shape though, it hasn't seen the light of day in many a moon....

Well hello there strangers!

I may try to make it down. I have never been to Fan Expo but have always wanted to go. My armour may be in pretty rough shape though, it hasn't seen the light of day in many a moon....

Well well well good to see you friend!! We’ll be in costume Saturday and I’d be ecstatic to see you there costume or not!

Good to see you too Schankerz! I'll try but it is a busy weekend as we get one of our girls back from a whole summer away and prepare the other to head to university!

A listing of all upcoming events within Canada that members have expressed interest in. RSVPs are included in individual event threads. If you would like to have an event added so that more members can see your planned attendance please let Schankerz, ZiggyGrimm or myself know so we can add it.

April
Calgary Expo - Calgary, Alberta - April 21st - 24th

May
Otafest - Calgary, Alberta - May 21st - 22nd

June
CoVaCon - Comox, British Columbia - June 18th - 19th
Drumheller Photoshoot - June 25th

July
Montreal Comic Con - Montreal, Quebec - July 8th - 10th
Anime North - Toronto, Ontario - July 15th - 17th
AniRevo - Vancouver, British Columbia - July 29th - 31st

August
Animethon - Edmonton, Alberta - August 5th - 7th
Otakuthon - Montreal, Quebec - August 5th - 7th
Fan Expo - Toronto, Ontario - August 25th - 28th

September
Edmonton Expo - Edmonton, Alberta - September 16th - 18th
Capital City Comic Con - Victoria, British Columbia - September 23rd - 25th

October

November

December
Looking forward to Montreal comiccon as it's likely the only one I'll be able to make in my area !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back