• Leg Pieces

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Handguards

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlue

Ok. So I finally have pictures of my scratchbuild armor.

Check Em':

Upper Right Leg
armor001xf5.jpg

Another View
armor002oh5.jpg

Upper Right Shoulder
armor003he0.jpg

Lower Leg
armor004pt1.jpg

Another Shot
armor005kg7.jpg

Right Forearm
armor006aa6.jpg

Different View
armor007jb8.jpg

Kneecap
armor008sg1.jpg

Handguards
armor009it0.jpg

Threw in some Halo backround ;-)

Hope you enjoy :dee:

Sorry for the wait :evil:

Paint ;-)

I followed Tastybreads method and used spackle putty to fill the cracks and add weight and strength to the cardboard. Im thinking about adding a Greener paint coat, but i like my tan paint job. It reminds me of Callous's figure.

Thanks for the comments :mrgreen:

Leadingspartan- I used spackle putty to fill in the cracks and add weight and strength to the cardboard. You can get it at Walmart for 4 bucks.

Woo Hoo!! New Pics!

Check the Helm:

Left View
armor010gz0.jpg

Front
armor011pq1.jpg

Right
armor012zo2.jpg

Left Single LED(I only have one dang little keychain flashlight, but its bright)
armor013zo6.jpg

I also added a poll for your voting pleasure. If anything big is missing, Vote or PM me. Oh, and the helmet visor is saggy because it has no visor, doy.

-TheBlue

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of this looks great for work from scratch. Maybe adding some details and checking out some more references would improve some bits that need improving, but overall, awesome job. I know cardboard is hard to work with. ;-)

Anyway, the helmet could use some reshaping, try looking at some screenshots.

Everything looks great. But the helmet looks kinda 'chunky'. The mouthpiece part is a little too big. and the top part is kinda small. If you change the size around, then it'll be perfect. ;-) (y)

Overall project is looking pretty well. But like the other people are saying, the helmet is the only thing that is need of improvement atm. But everything else so far is looking good.

Thanks for all the tips. I'm gonna remake the helm, but i just ran out of some supplies. But look for an update in the future.

-TheBlue

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back