Cardstock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primal Weyland said:
No. A normal printer will do fine.

Just to be safe though, I would check the manual for your printer. I have a rather expensive printer, but it can only handle up to 45lb stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most printers can handle it, but dont jam it in there, I would plae like 10 sheets in at a time if you have a weak printer.

I have a Lexmark X1100 series printer. About a hundred bucks and it works perfect. I can put in about 30 sheets of 90 lb cardstock at a time, so I guess that would be around 15-20 sheets of 110 lb. Works great, you should invest in one.

i just bought the cheapest printer i could get (£19) it isn't even rated to take card but it works fine, oh and i did already have a printer but it had ink problems...

If you have a xerox 750, toss it, I hate them, I have used 3 already, and used them to print on 110lb cardstock, it always jams near the end and I need to reprint the last 2-3 pages. It even jams on normal 20lb printer paper.

I have printed all on Lexmark E232 A4 printer, fortunately it has Cardstock option in paper source list, when I selected this option it starts to print very slowly, evidently it requires more time to cook toner with cardstock in its heater unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back