Carter and the Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

tygo

So after finding this site and learning from the artists on here, I decided to just go for it. The first helmet I pep'd was your basic Master chief. I was happy with how it turned out but it was too small for me, so my lucky girlfriend is getting an MC helmet! I decided to ramp it up on the second PEP and go for the Noble 1. Took a lot longer than the first despite having a better process, but again, happy that it turned out a nice tight fit and seems to be squared. This is how far I've made it and hope to resin over the long weekend. Decided to go with Fiberglass after reading through the forums, specifically shout out to Longshot-X for his amazing site and recommendation of the fiberglass since its lighter. Feeling confident about everything except the visor work, since it seems like it could be tough to find the right size, could be expensive to make mistakes, and if done poorly could definitely ruin an otherwise solid project... Glad this site is here as a resource to learn from everyone else's journey's.

PIC_0046.jpg

PIC_0051.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back