Carter helmet almost unfolded for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErMaC

In the file archive on this website for halo reach- commander. 3D design edited by rundown not yet unfolded. I got some good news for everyone. I will be uploading the completed unfolded version for Rundown's helmet on 11/11/14, if the website will allow me to. I have about 100 hours of unfolding experience and I got pretty good at it. Thank you for viewing. View attachment 5933

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_1124.JPG
    IMG_1124.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 199
Does anyone know how to upload a file to this website? I completed the unfolding and I don't know how to upload.

Click on the File Archive on the bar at the top of the page, navigate to the subfolder you want to put it in, and there should be a button that says upload underneath the archive search bar.

I am open to suggestions, I cant upload the file to the website. I'm even willing to email the file to someone who is able to upload to this site. I'm not worried about any credit given from the work I put into the file, I just want the PEPAKURA file available to my fellow builders.IMG_1123[1].JPG COMPLETED!!

You may not be able to upload the helmet because of your permissions (im not sure what yours are). You could contact one of the staff members and see if they can unlock it for you. Otherwise if you really want to i can upload it for you. I wont change the layout but i might being the threshold down for less scoring. Pm me and i will send you my email and talk you through the threshold settings, it makes unfolds look a lot better.

Hey looking good!

I just wanted to give some advice if thats ok. First off it looks like you can pack everything a lot titer to save on sheets, I know this take a lot of practice before you actually see what fits where the best, but I think you could improve a bit on it, but hey you are looking a better than most of the files I have seen here.

Also, everyone likes it packed in the order of build, so for a helmet, that means starting at the top and working your way down while only having the significant pieces packed in the ascending sheets (no stray pieces if you can help it).

Oh and yeah, I think Art had to unlock it for me aswell.

Keep up the good work! it's always nice to see more people learning the art.

I was wondering what the they were called, Thresholds. I removed most of those additional lines for less scoring. I didn't know what they were called. THANK YOU SIR

Thank you so much. this website is a true team base website. Im proud to be apart of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back