CCE stuff, WTH is going on between the CCE and the 405TH??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh Lord... -__-

That thread I started turned into a living nightmare. We should probably end this one before it gets out of hand. Somebody want to get Adam or another mod in here to shut it down?

This matter has been a long ongoing problem. It has also been reported to the appropriate law enforcement authorities, and therefore is not up for discussion via this forum, as with any ongoing investigations, we are cooperating withing our best means not to antagonize this situation further. If you are the recipient of harassment from this individual or someone you suspect is associated with this individual, I recommend contacting your local authorities and reporting the threats/harassment.

Thread closed. If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a private message or email and I can further assist you privately.

Do not communicate with anyone from this group. They want to provoke you into getting upset. Tell them to leave you alone and if they do not, report them to your local police department. Anymore posts about this group will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back