CCE stuff, WTH is going on between the CCE and the 405TH??

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloReplicas

Ive been contacted by a CCE leader called "privateer013" that's his youtube account.

for some reson he's mad at me and the whole 405th, this can't be just because of adam declining to help the CCE any further after they've been so rude.

Message 1:

Blocked I don't let pple who take a video camera and use pardodys of halo comment on my channel. Don't you have more bondo to snort f***t?

Message 2:

Yeah I have adam's email and sent him a copy of what you just did you tried to send me a virus *Golf clap* Fail. I'll have him deal with you or i'll the police deal with you. I have ur TCIP ID and where you live. Enjoy

Apparently he thinks i send him a virus.

Before that, i asked him why he hates me, and if this has anything to do with the 405th and the CCE.

this is what he had to say:

@HaloHelpdesk yeah your *** you follow around adam ***** the cult leader. If he says he's god you suck his **** and swallow every ******** he shoots down your throat and your swallow yet again asking for more. The *** pple are the 405th who come at me with a UZI and they deny it to the cops. The *** pple are you who blame me for the wiki attacks yet produce no proof. I had to police and FBI in Denver scan my computer. You guys are a sad excuse for a cos-playing community. Ignored and go QQ

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

i send him a friend request, just to see what he had to say.

and here it is:

@moron4entI think the term I used is I don't wish to befriend a ***** and stop asking for a friend invite. And now your crying like a baby back bitch. The fact i'm 10-0-0 in MMA UFC means I haven't been beaten and a little 15 year old hormapahdie won't be able to change that either.

I have threatened this guy once or twice, but not because i actually want to hurt him, but you know, to get things loose from him.

Now we go ALL the way back, where HE first conacted ME.

Because he commented this on my channel:

yeah our old guild leader was right your a bunch of fags. btw speaking of lonewolf have ya seen him recently? we're trying to find him.....

I reacted offended to this and asked what the ***** was he trying to reach here.
He said this:

@HaloReplicas Ummm I don't know how to explain this to you ya useless ******** I haven't spoken to you. Why have you came to my site looking for trouble? Tell you what why don't you go stick your head back in the sand where it belongs and not speak K?

Then i asked him who he was.
He said this:

@HaloReplicas excuse me? Aren't you the guy who I met at NDK wearing that iron man costume?

from then on i kept changing accounts, to comment on his vids to get answers. whick you have seen in the previous sentences

he said this:

Eurotrash you're a ***. You said you wanted your dad to stick his fist up your ***. Wow?!? You people are like backwards. I think the show on Spike TV was true about your country your women are whores and will do anything for some warm meat up their twat. Is that how your father met your mother? Was it in a whore house?

to this i reacted with... well... i can't remember, but this guy has some serious issues.

eventually i said this:

"Wtf, i didn't try to send you a virus, you wish you were that important.
And why would i care that you're gonna tell adam about some virus.
Adam isn't too much fond of the CCE.
and one more thing. Should i be impressed by the fact that you know my IP.

and i said something about him being **********.

well, comment react or whatever, cause i guess the CCE war is back. (YAY ¬.¬)

..CCE? Coca Cola Enterprises?

I think it's best just to ignore them and don't fee the trolls. There are better things to do...like neglect studying for my midterm in 3 days.

OMG I FREAKIN HATE THAT DUDE!!!!!
I saw one of his vids a few months ago, all he did was piss on the 405th name! I sent a message to him asking why. bad idea... he replied telling me to go suck a d*ck and then rambled about how I should shoot myself 50 times in the head!!! Why do jerks have to do that?
I have seen his posts on Ithicas vids, Adams vids, Mr Bungles vids, and a crap load more 405th vids! He says the same things every time, "Go suck d*ck, our guild leader was right BLAH BLAH F***IN BLAH!"

Sorry for my little rant there... I hope haters like this get hurt... BAD!

That happened almost a year ago. Could this be a trend? We should all just leave them alone. They were probobly behind the server attacks that caused the move.

And HaloReplicas, don't threaten them. Ever. Not even to get information. It will backfire on you. Don't do it.

Yah, this is old and messy dirt that doesn't need to be brought back to light for any reason, it will just cause more drama that's totally unecessary.

Protip: Don't feed the idiot troll and his trollkin "clan" for any reason. Inflammatory comments don't need to be responded to.

My wife and I just read that, and our heads started hurting. I am mildly curious as to what has happened to them, but meh, I'll live not knowing.

Just read that entire thread. Just wow.... Did they ever face any repercussions? just a yes or no, I feel better off not knowing details, haha. Oh and how much fun was Aug 17th?

apperantly "privateer013" has got a 405th account here called: Regretfulflyer, he wants help with pepakura files. DON'T HELP HIM!

From what I can remember if Regretfulflyer is the same as Privateer013, the person asked me to have a Lambo model pepped. I could'nt do it or some problem like that and then arguements began between me and him, then after the attack on the wiki I had a feeling that either him, his buddies or both were involved with the attacks, which I basically went behind enemy lines in a manner of speaking to find out who, how and why they were attacking, but from what I know this goes back further than my incident with them. Colin from what I remember some of the CCE members did face criminal charges don't know what happened past that. Also had Regretfulflyer e-mail me about a month or two ago with the same question of doing his lambo model for him (not even sure it's his since I've seen the same file on ther Google 3D Warehouse) and he would call it a truce, I plainly objected, Regretfulflyer will get nothing, not a pep file, game rip or anything from me ever. In my opinion this thread needs stopped, locked and the CCE never mentioned again. Ignore their members and theres a good chance they'll leave the 405th alone if none of us talk to them or about them at all

I officially quit this site the fact that there are people who do that ABOUT COSTUMING!!! whatever i unofficially quit like a week ago anyway. weirdos

Wait... are you calling us the weirdos? Or are you calling them the weirdos... And second of all, we don't ask for the petty drama here, there are just idiotic people who won't take no for an answer, and just start messing with stuff they shouldn't mess with. (The wikia, cough, cough.) So if you want to quit, fine. No one is stopping you, but the drama is not from us.

Did i miss something??? I never heard about this "Old Dirt" before, about "CCE" and "Privateer013", and wasn't there a member named Privateer on these forums, is it the same guy?

People like that really make me angry, like you couldn't believe. The only things equivalent to getting me this angry is people who abuse animals, Murderers/rapists and people who gather in groups of hundreds/thousands and protest in streets(i have my good reasons for that one.).

The only way to stop these sorts of things is to remove all acknowledgment of these groups or people and never reply to abusive comments. You only feed a growing fire and the longer it gets dragged out the more people get into the mix, causing massive unnecessary drama, leading to very bad consequences.

good to know that due process finally paid off for once under these types of circumstances... you don't hear about cyber crimes being punished too often, just forgotten. Nintendude, you make a good point, adding oil to embers only restarts the fire. I seriously spent about 3-4 hours last night reading every single post in that thread, including to whichever youtube links still worked and that one 501st thread. Jesus that was a nightmare. I'm surprised the mods didn't shut things down sooner, like I now believe they should here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back