Cheap spot for resin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacacheman

Jr Member
Depending what area of the country you live in, you may have stores called Autozone or Advance Auto Parts. I usually pay about 13 bucks for a quart of resin at walmart, but at AD/AZ its about 10, and they have a huge size (i think its a gal) for 30. might be worth checking out if you have such stores in your area.

dacacheman said:
Depending what area of the country you live in, you may have stores called Autozone or Advance Auto Parts. I usually pay about 13 bucks for a quart of resin at walmart, but at AD/AZ its about 10, and they have a huge size (i think its a gal) for 30. might be worth checking out if you have such stores in your area.

good info to know. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
dacacheman said:
At the walmart here a quart is only 11$. I know this because I just went out and bought one.

Bull3t said:
At the walmart here a quart is only 11$. I know this because I just went out and bought one.

Yea, same price at the walmart here.
That still makes his gallon from autozone cheaper though. because a gallon's worth from walmart would be $44.

Does Autozone sell epoxy resins, or just polyester?

We don't have either of those places here in Canada, and WalMart is around 15 bucks a litre. Going to try Princess Auto once i can pester my dad for a ride. <.<

uhh, here in england i bought 500ml for £15 thats about 30 dollars :( o well im going to Boston in April, what do you thing customs will say if i come back with a suitcase full of bondo

pacbury said:
uhh, here in england i bought 500ml for £15 thats about 30 dollars :( o well im going to Boston in April, what do you thing customs will say if i come back with a suitcase full of bondo

Good grief! I feel sorry for you guys at those prices....

As for customs, I'd think they'd have a laugh :D Seriously though, I'd check into it....It sounds like it'd be totally worth it for you to try...

~Epyon

Epyon said:
Good grief! I feel sorry for you guys at those prices....

As for customs, I'd think they'd have a laugh :D Seriously though, I'd check into it....It sounds like it'd be totally worth it for you to try...

~Epyon
I doubt they'll let you through, though.
Hot chemicals that tend to dissolve skin, wreck eyesight, and cause severe lung problems in a completely internally ventilated cylinder? Does that seem wise to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back