Check Out My Band :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antzombie280

Jr Member
Hey guys :) check out my band
Myspace
Were called Cranium 12, were much better live tho, ha
our number 1 song is Late Nightes Revitalized. Pluto is a planet is another big one :)

we just got did some recording and the best thing is we are NOT A METAL BAND
*nothing against metal bands, weve played with alot of good ones, but some shouldn't be together :)*

I am only a part time saxophone player, lol, because Im a busy guy, plus i play with other local bands
along with a jazz band and others :) but this is more my main band.

It would also be really helpfull if we could get some extra votes to get into Vans Warp tour this year :)
here is the link to register and vote

Battle Of The Bands 13

Let me know what you think :) (again, we are much better live lol)

also im not in any recordings sadly :/ i was busy during the first recording day but I will be in the next one.
I rip on the sax :) there are some pics of me doin so on the myspace

Anyone Musicians, post ur info here :) so we musically inclined people can check out each others work

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the groove in the song called psyobomb ,im just not a fan of ska style guitar,though i admire the patience involved(the guy who has a mandolin isnt gonna talk any sh*t lol) and i totally understand "we sound better live" its hard to capture the energy of playing live in a studio or did you guys make it on your own computer? good luck on the warped tour....my band was supposed to play with a few bands last year that were on the warped tour but it fell through...(planning schedules blah blah blah) but we did get to play with everlast (whitey ford, house of pain , la coka nostra) that was a bad ass show we were the only "band" there that wasnt a hip hop group...(yeah we play with hip hop shows too) i been busy with the band lately or i would be working on my armour(lolz) . our name is "four star bravado" the cd we have on our myspace is like a year old ...the other guitar player had to leave (on good terms) so its just me rocking the guitar now.. but tonite im packing up my recording gear and taking it to the jam room so we can record a new demo...(i used a test recording of ours in my retort to adams podcast , the stormtrooper is bumping it in the lotus). if your wondering how we sound, the only band weve been compared to is rage against the machine..(not a claim i would make up , and im flattered people think that) any ways zom-b good luck again and rock and roll bro

haha thanks :)

we do a bunch of styles really.
We have a metal song, a reggae song, a jazz-like song, ect.. we got a weird sound i think.
ill post up our next songs with my playin the sax in them once they are recorded.

The songs on our myspace were recorded in a studio.

Your band does sound a bit like rage against the machine, but Im thinking more like an early Linkin Park :)
Which I like alot :p And the playing with Everlast..... awsome :)

honestly i hate most ska period. There may be a little ska in our style but its really like a fusion of many styles lol
We have done a few blink 182 covers which were pretty sweet, and our last show we opened with the mortal combat theme :D

I preferably love jazz, Im majoring in jazz studies. I love it, way more challenging music and improving is my strong point. Sure I improv in my band but not like I do in jazz....

Once I get a good jazz group together, I dont think I will play much "rock" :)

kewl thing ..i actually played stand up bass in jazz band here for a lil while....(i kept breaking nails though and i was trying to learn classical style , i know sounds fruity "i broke a nail" but thats how classical works) we've kinda redefined things a lil since we lost our other guitar player , so i kinda do double duty now ..i wish you could hear our new stuff ...we only play 2 of the songs that we have on our myspace page any ways(trenches , uzi anthem).. way to be diverse to dude...you'll learn more about your style if you open up to every one and see what you can get from it...thanx for the linkin park reference...the only shirt i have of theirs is a ripped up hybrid theory shirt..(lil fact did you know their guitar player played bass and guitar on their first album?so the guy on that cd who is pictured as the bass played didnt actually do any thing on the cd)

o really didnt know that about the the bass player.... hybrid theory by far was my favorite album.

I know all bout the nail breakin stuff, most bass players are best with heir nails grown out a bit, easily breakable if
your jammin too hard, or if your doin some insane classical stuff.

I did some saxophone classical stuff and holy crap, I performed a piece and it was murder.
It was allegro by handle, I was completely drenched in sweat by the intensity and amount of notes and speed lol.

My friends adam, hes an insane cello-ist. Classical is more his bag, Im more towards jazz.

Standing bass.... great instrument, I prefer it over electric anyday :p
well once you get ur new stuff i definitly wanna hear it

i ment i was playing stand up bass and trying to learn classical guitar at the same time...need your nails for picking on the nylon string guitar lolz... we have a couple "wrist breaker*songs songs right now...one called ''kotagiashi" which is an aikido move that means wrist lock (i think) its in a japaneses scale called hirojoshi...doesnt sound japanese the way we play it..but damn when were done with it i feel like i was put in a wrist lock...its like cramming 15 minutes worth of rocking into a 3minute song.......

big edit: just found out today that on April 20th (4/20) were gonna be playing with afroman...if you dont know who he is he did the song "because i got high" (sry if this isn't appropriate for youngins but things are lil more lax out here in Humboldt county , california ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back