Chief Goes to Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sweet dude. Just makes me want to finish mine faster, so that I may do as you do.

Wait, at 2:38 ... is that a chimp/monkey!?!?! Sorry just the quality makes the kid look like one. Made me laugh ...

See, now if I could walk around my town in Spartan armor, carrying an assault rifle with me...

Next time you buy something, when you pay for it, slide the credit card out from a slot on the top of the helmet, and act like it's competely normal as you hand the card to the cashier...

Lol, Adam, you crack me up... Whats wrong with those guys in with the games?? I bet they were testing Halo 3, and it was too awsome to look away LOL

LOL! I think Adam scared those guys... I bet at least on of them crapped their pants XD

If I didnt expect to see a SPARTAN watching me play video games at a Walmart and I turned around and saw one RIGHT THERE... I would have jumped outta my skin..

BlacRoseImmortal said:
LOL! I think Adam scared those guys... I bet at least on of them crapped their pants XD

If I didnt expect to see a SPARTAN watching me play video games at a Walmart and I turned around and saw one RIGHT THERE... I would have jumped outta my skin..
I dunno, i would like to meet a spartan, being the halo nerd that am, i would ask to try on his armor. I bet those guys just thought adam was insane..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on, if you wernt expecting to see a live SPARTAN standing behind you I bet youd be abit surprised lol. After the shock wears off though I would have totally spewed question after question to Adam about the armor :D

i swear that i will put a video when i will go to the nearest supermarket(here there are 50 degrees C so it will be a little harder to go with the suit)xD

EDIT:I think those guys see half of L.A. with these suits that are not asking u how u made it,how often u go out like that.
As I said,when I will make my own suit I will make a video.Just wait until December when it gets colder here.

EDIT2:the most funny questions 1.Where is your bomb? 10/10 ROFLMAO scale
2.Where is your gun? 8/10 ROFL scale

Fenix Chief said:
Adam you are a nut man! That Walmart looks alot like mine for some reason! Try doing one at Kroger! :lol:

Is the same Walmart all over U.S. Is a difference between them?

TacNiNE said:
I show this video to my brother and now he wants to make a suit with me lol. This video is awesome!!

Good that we have supporters to make sumthin' else in their free time instead of playing games

ultrakiller said:
Good that we have supporters to make sumthin' else in their free time instead of playing games

Walmarts across the nation are all diffrent. They have the same items usually but will have diffrent layouts and color patterns..An example being our walmart is the blue with white text..but this other walmart about 30 minutes north is cyan with white text..

ultrakiller said:
Like grunt said, all of them are different colors, mine is Blue and Tan, and the shelfs and layouts, and sometimes the stock is different. A Walmart in a town out of my town is like mine before it was remodeled 2 times, except it is backwards than mine was.

hahaha nice i just learned u can only do that if ur armor is good cuz when i first made a halo 2 costume the head was a box my energy sword was a triangle with a hole in it and i didnt have any other armor besides that and i thought i was the greatest man to ever live lol but no....so i walked around very majestic with no visor and ppl were like what the hell is that

That was sweet! Man i would do that with my ODST suit when its done, and have my friend make a Master Chief suit, but the security would kick me out, but idk, mabey they won't. Oh and nice shirts!

LiuAnXiang said:
See, now if I could walk around my town in Spartan armor, carrying an assault rifle with me...

Next time you buy something, when you pay for it, slide the credit card out from a slot on the top of the helmet, and act like it's competely normal as you hand the card to the cashier...

Haha, just like what he does with Cortana!

I think on the night of hallowween this year we should get anyone who has a suit to go to a designated food mart at the same time(like for me, it takes over half an hour to get to the nearest wal-mart) but seriously, that would be awesome!
So, Adam, what do you think about that?

p.s message me if you have ideas

Yeah. Everyone needs to go to their local GameStop/Walmart/Target on Halloween night (in costume). We would cause mass panic.

- Adulese

... i noticed Master Chief did not get the aforementioned beer that he went there for...

great video though. i still remember seeing people dressed up as power rangers or something when i was young and flipping out, its good to see someone giving that same experience to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back