Chiefwannabe's halo reach custom spartan+ master chief MK V (B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefwannabe

Hey guys! I know that I have made a thread before on the chief, but like I said in that thread, I've lost my motivation for that project ( maybe in the future i may revisit it and finish it)
So I was thinking what should I do I cant always keep using the ODST suit forever. And then it hit me, one of my favourite halo games was reach, and im pretty proud of my custom in game spartan
So Here we go again!

I am going to make this armour modular so I can change from my spartan III to MK V (B) chief without much hassle, the colour is also the same as the chief on my spartan so I don't have to worry about that.
Im going to of corse be using foam again, I love it! but for the helmet im going to use pepakura and resin

Im feeling pretty good about this, i have already started assembling the right forearm I will have pictures when its finished. I want to get this done at least before the end of the year but im not fussed if i cant, but i dont want it to drag on for like 5 years!

If you have any tips, ideas or constructive criticism, its always appreciated!

[emoji897]

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

Good luck!
Thanks mate!

[emoji897]

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie
Save some for me will you?, haha thanks mate!

Can't wait to see this mate, good luck on your build,
thank you i cant wait to see it finished ether !

best of luck mate cant wait to see it
cheers mate!

Looking forward to seeing it. Best of luck
ME too! thanks man!

G'day guys!
UPDATE 1

I have Finished most of the left arm except ​for the shoulder armor and some painting. I have improved the weathering and it is much better
unnamed.jpgunnamed-1.jpgunnamed-2.jpgunnamed-4.jpgunnamed-3.jpg

I am in the middle of painting the bicep and i will have pictures of that when its finished

unnamed-5.jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed-4.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg

unnamed-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bicep and arms look great, those biceps can be a tricky piece to assemble. Is that by any chance an air assault helmet you are wearing in the pic? If so it looks amazing!

it's hard to tell from the angle, but it looks like ODST.

but, yes your foam work is really clean! paintjob looks great!

Looks great mate! What helmet you going for?

thanks man! for the chief im going for the mark 6 helmet as i prefer it over the mark 5, and for my custom one i will be using the operator helmet.

Good so far. I like the weathering.
cheers mate, the weathering was something that i really wanted to get right.

Bicep and arms look great, those biceps can be a tricky piece to assemble. Is that by any chance an air assault helmet you are wearing in the pic? If so it looks amazing!
yeah those biceps wear pretty tricky, but look brilliant when they're done and painted, sorry to diccapoint but the helmet is acttualy my current odst helmet, i stuck it on just to get into the mood!

it's hard to tell from the angle, but it looks like ODST.
but, yes your foam work is really clean! paintjob looks great!
you would be correct! thanks mate, it means alot!

looking good best of luck to you.
thanks man!

Last edited:
its been too long

ive been busy, to say the least, ive been working on a lot of of different projects from my cousin's deathstroke suit to writing scripts for short films and fixing up my odst, but progress has been made and i am so happy with the results!
the bicep has been painted and weathered, and i have nearly completed my new chest armour and im also nearly done with the helmet, just need to fix u a few things up at the back and add some padding as it is just a tad bit large but nothing to extreme.
IMG_8915.jpg
IMG_8916.jpg
IMG_8917.jpg
IMG_8919.jpg
IMG_8920.jpg
IMG_8923.jpg
IMG_8912.jpg
IMG_8913.jpg
IMG_8914.jpg
IMG_8932.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.