childrens version of war

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kid tossing the plane into the two towers resembles the twin towers, not something you can just turn into a music video for entertainment.

i think thats the guy from system of a down.

well it atleast sounds like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
That kid tossing the plane into the two towers resembles the twin towers, not something you can just turn into a music video for entertainment.

so, according to you, every plane that hits a building resembles the twin towers eh? whats next? every arab is going to be a terrorist?

Xavier said:
so, according to you, every plane that hits a building resembles the twin towers eh? whats next? every arab is going to be a terrorist?
racist :cautious: jk... except that the twin tower thing, that was suppost to resembole it kinda wierd music video dont you think?

I'm not saying all arabs are terrorist as I know there are good people in the middle east, theres evil people anywhere you go, but the majority will be good. But when you see two really tall towers, and a airplane that hits, i think it resembles 9/11.......

AoBfrost said:
I'm not saying all arabs are terrorist as I know there are good people in the middle east, theres evil people anywhere you go, but the majority will be good. But when you see two really tall towers, and a airplane that hits, i think it resembles 9/11.......
once again it does resemble them...

Spartan 061 said:
Im not getting in that discussion, so heres what ive got to say. Noob song is funny :p
:lol:
someone needs to make a machinima with that song!

Lots of symbolism in this video. First off, yes its about the war and yes those are suppose to represent the Twin Towers. The car is the Road side bombs. Now the kid in the weird clothes it what i have to explain to everyone that watches this video becuase they look at and are like "what the heck is he suppose to be" well let me explain it's suppose to be Satar Jabar
45973308ix8.png

Theres other symbolism that is obvious like the kids pulling down the Bear.

Mancubus said:
Lots of symbolism in this video. First off, yes its about the war and yes those are suppose to represent the Twin Towers. The car is the Road side bombs. Now the kid in the weird clothes it what i have to explain to everyone that watches this video becuase they look at and are like "what the heck is he suppose to be" well let me explain it's suppose to be Satar Jabar
45973308ix8.png

Theres other symbolism that is obvious like the kids pulling down the Bear.
my brother still didnt get that l:-l

It's very symbolic. Serj Tankian is a very, very smart man. He crafted the videos and songs to display his opinions by using very important things to us humans-children.
His message is:
War, government, etc, is similar to child's play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back