• real life campaign....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • real life multiplayer.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

I have a cinamatography project comming up and I want to use the halo props and stuff I have. The problem is, I dont know which to shoot. A short with a story; with brutes, marines and stuff. Or a live action multyplayer short. If I make a multiplayer short, I have to make a bunch of armors and permutations and stuff and it won't have to have a complicated plot cause its just slayer. For the other choice, the marines are less armored so they would be easy to make, but I still have to come up with some plot or something. I CANT DECIDE!!!

i say campain and make like 3 odst's and if you have red halo contact harvest they battle bomb making "innies" that are like terrorists and there are human.

Campaign, If you're prepared for some CGI.
Multiplayer for some extra props, but less actual "special effects"......also comedy and live action T bagging!

Campaign would be on more of a serious note,
where as multiplayer would be on more of a comedic note.

It's your choice.

Well, Im going with the campaign choice. :D So far, my friends and I have created; 2 marine armors, 1 spartan armor, 1 ODST armor, 1 Brute costume (standard infantry type), 2 ARs, 1 battle rifle, 1 spiker, 1 brute hammer, 1 spartan laser, and a sniper rifle thats half way done. Most of the props were ones I had made previously. The ones that were made for the project, that were made about a month ago, were the brute costume, 2 marine armors, battle rifle, and brute hammer. So far we planned to start shooting at the start of January because Winter break is comming up and most of us are going to be too busy with the holidays and stuff. So far we have some parts of a plot and a short story comming together. If I have another project, then it will be multiplayer. :cool:

So do I. In fact, just earlier, I was looking at the brutes page on halo.wikia, and thought "That would be interesting to make.".

The original brute armor we made was wwwaaaaayyyyy too uncomfortable for my friend to move around in. He could'nt even walk straight. So the brute armor we're using now is basically just the shin pads. helmet, and fore gauntlets. Oh and for the spartan armor, I re-did some of the parts and the helmet because they looked sort of out of porportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back