Cleveland Gaming Classic Info and Roll Call: September 20th - September 22nd, 2024

Schankerz I wonder how much of your regiment we can get down here, maybe we can even get the crows nest? :rolleyes:

Lookin to get our Tent down there eh? It is in possession of our Montreal crew so it’ll be a matter of getting it from them at some point. I’ll see how much of Ontario gang want to make the trip, I’m certainly interested as it’s only a 6hr trip.

My attendance is currently tentative. As much as I would love to be out there, it lines up with two other major events my presence is required at, namely HCS SLC and HaloWC. I do not know if financially I will have the bandwidth to make an appearance here happen. I will be researching my options and should have a better idea within the next week or so.

My attendance is currently tentative. As much as I would love to be out there, it lines up with two other major events my presence is required at, namely HCS SLC and HaloWC. I do not know if financially I will have the bandwidth to make an appearance here happen. I will be researching my options and should have a better idea within the next week or so.
It really wouldn't be the same without you there. Depending on the size of the group attending, I think we may have to visit the local Hofbrauhaus in Cleveland. We all remember Chicago

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back