Cog Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC PwN 3R said:
Hey 051! Are ya gonna make the thigh pieces and the elbow and the rest of the stuff ur missing?
dont worry they will be done by the end of the week

Last edited by a moderator:
level221 said:
any update on the helmet or the other char in the game :D
im running into problems with unpacking upks. I think i might just make the helm with sketchup

PSberetta said:
Hey 051,
Any word on the elbow armor yet ?

I havent worked on it yet (just got an iphone) but i think i can crank it out with the weekend

Then any updates on your end

bleedoff said:
very nice work PSberetta :notworthy:

I wonder if Sid is going to come in here and nag about people making GoW armor... He'll be like ARGH Gahhh BlaBlaGrrr.... I'm not cool anymore!
LOL :D

CPU64 said:
I wonder if Sid is going to come in here and nag about people making GoW armor... He'll be like ARGH Gahhh BlaBlaGrrr.... I'm not cool anymore!
LOL :D
I dont know why he'd get mad at people for making GoW stuff. He knows that people are always looking for sweet armour to make and that his suit is awesome too so i mean he should understand that its going to happen.

sorry for no updates since i first released this but i have one to many college papers. This weekend i might get to the upper arms done and posted

MantleTime2.jpg

stanvo said:
I dont know why he'd get mad at people for making GoW stuff. He knows that people are always looking for sweet armour to make and that his suit is awesome too so i mean he should understand that its going to happen.

You forget that his head is bigger than his bobble head spartan helmet when it comes to this stuff LOL
You saw him say on the EPIC trip video that he's responsible for the halo suit...

nice job i was wondering what happend to that

What ever happen to the pep chest?

And i will get the arm done finals is coming to a end

there is no lancer that works well with pep as of now

I have one model that has one to many open edges and it not all that accurate but it close

mastermarine said:
can someone send me a file for the lancer if there even is one???
i got the lancer but i need to convert the file type (its in .mtl and i need it in .3ds)

And i found time to start on my chest. right now it looking like 58 pages of death

I was thinking about making a Lancer as my next project, but I dont know. Be carefull trying to sell anything Gears related because I got the dreaded dont sell letter on ebay from them for a $30.00 symbol I was selling. Epic contacted Ebay and complained. They seem to be cool with NMA stuff but no one else. You do see Cliffy with one of their Lancers alot. I dont know, just watch yourselfs.

Man i cant believe i havent seen this thread before now! I love gears of war. ive been thinking about making some pepakura armor for a while now for gears. if you need any help with this project i might can help, but for now im going to try and download the files and make the armor. thank you very much for posting these!! :D

smick6 said:
I was thinking about making a Lancer as my next project, but I dont know. Be carefull trying to sell anything Gears related because I got the dreaded dont sell letter on ebay from them for a $30.00 symbol I was selling. Epic contacted Ebay and complained. They seem to be cool with NMA stuff but no one else. You do see Cliffy with one of their Lancers alot. I dont know, just watch yourselfs.

Dont worry I have read and reread that letter many times. I just have to find out what trademarked by epic

Edit: heres the letter for the mummy doll

GOW_letter_1.jpg

Gow_letter_2.jpg

bmaster1092 said:
Man i cant believe i havent seen this thread before now! I love gears of war. ive been thinking about making some pepakura armor for a while now for gears. if you need any help with this project i might can help, but for now im going to try and download the files and make the armor. thank you very much for posting these!! :D

Just to give a heads up this thing take for ever to build and it is big. Im currently working on the chest and it like double the size of MC

I will send you a pm about the lancer and shotgun. I have been looking for some one to convert the file for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back