• Master Chief Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBest1

I can decide which color i'm going to apply to my armor. Either Master Chief Green (With really much battle damage) or white.

(I don't know if this is right section)

Regards
/// MB1

most people would tell you they can't decide for you... but you can always repaint so it doesn't matter what you chose

korekillerking said:
rainbow ftw
Here's my thread for Prism painting help if you need it. please note that this method hasn't been attempted before, and I'm not responsible if the paintjob turns out crappy looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
What if you were to go for a camouflage scheme? Like the patterns one would see in today' military? I've yet to see that.

A camo paint scheme would look well but the problem would be that it'd be hard to pull off.. Just workwise because of the amount of different paints you'd use.

While of course it is personal preference on what color you should paint your armor, my opinion is that you should consider where you are going to be wearing it. If you are going to wear it to a comic/video game convention where people are very familiar with the Halo game, then white would be kind of cool and unique. However, if you are planning on wearing it around town on Halloween, go with Master Chief green to increase the likelihood of people recognizing your costume.

I say go with green... if you go with white, there will probably be some people out there that will mistake you for a storm trooper.

pooper said:
I say go with green... if you go with white, there will probably be some people out there that will mistake you for a storm trooper.

(y)

SpartanSRS said:
A camo paint scheme would look well but the problem would be that it'd be hard to pull off.. Just workwise because of the amount of different paints you'd use.
White camo would be awesome, just the only thing is winters over. But almost everyone goes mc green, i'd try to do something new.

Oh & just to let you know this might get shut down, I made a poll almost exactly like this & it got closed because the mods said "it's your desision on what color u use". so just a little heads up.

That's a tough decision I'd say O.D. (Master Chief Color) if its your first suit, but if it's not than I'd say white. Like it was said before, nobody wants to be mistaken as a storm trooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back